North's so-called imminent demise: put your money where your mouth is.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know when it will happen, but it will. And I will laugh at you and al the other multitudes of chip-on-the-shoulder world owes us a living North supporters.

Show us your guitars, psycho.

I'm a fellow North supporter and I agree with SLF.

cockknockers have been saying we will be dead in 5 years for the last 10 years. It is a cheap out because you know we are better than you.

Well good luck to you Zebra, as I said this type of thread only asks for
trouble. Particularly started by one of your own.

However Sweetie Pie, was originally a Freo man, remember that!!!!!

I don't know when it will happen, but it will. .

There are creatures that spend their lives skating across the tops of ponds who reproduce asexually who have more courage and balls than you.

So, you are just going to spout this moronic 'Duh, youz r gunna go bankrupd' crap ad infinitum, forever and ever, in the face of any evidence?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carn Bunsen - if you are so sure, give us a date. Its not like I;m asking for a to the minute prediction.

Will it be in one year? Two? Five?

You mean this year? As in ladder position?

What has that got to do with North going broke and getting booted from the comp?

Nothing. But it doesn't stop the multitude of knobs throwing that fanciful prediction out there because they know they are inferior to us.

Yet the years roll on and we're still here....

Nah i like the idea of this thread. Makes people accountable.

I'll have a crack. September 2011 is when 'North Melbourne' will play their last game.

Looking forward to the bump to apologise :)

Fair enough.

Does that have anything to with the significance of 2012 in the Mayan calendar, because claiming we'll play our last game in Sept 2011 doesn't mean much if you think the entire world will be destroyed in the months between the 2011 Grand Final and the start of the 2012 season.

But I appreciate your honesty.

The whole "well at least my club will still be around" is a get of jail response.

This thread is fair play for me (looks at other north fans) and I look forward to seeing it bumped again, and again, and again.... and again in the future.

Kudos to SLF.

Nothing. But it doesn't stop the multitude of knobs throwing that fanciful prediction out there because they know they are inferior to us.

Yet the years roll on and we're still here....

As I have said to many Richmond supporter trotting out the 'Norf will go bankrupt' line -

For 20 years Richmond supporters have been syaing North will go bankrupt and for 20 years we have been saying Richmond are shit.

North are still here and Richmond are still shit.

The whole "well at least my club will still be around" is a get of jail response.

This thread is fair play for me (looks at other north fans) and I look forward to seeing it bumped again, and again, and again.... and again in the future.

Kudos to SLF.

Indeed. Its bad enough on Bay13, but when you get it on the main board, or expansion boards, its just pathetic.

Quite telling the only person with the spuds so far to name a time is a fellow battler from Footscray.

Carn Bunsen - if you are so sure, give us a date.
Why would I want to speculate this? I'll speculate your team will die, but as to when I don't know and don't care. You will go and I will laugh at tossers like you.

If it does happen, and that is a chance, you will be beside yourself and inconoleable. And I wil laugh. And you will deserve it. Do not come whining and crying that you are being treated unreasonably.

My club is no chance of folding. Yours is. Not sure what advantage you saw out of making ths thread?

I'm with SLF.

Hate ***** who say this shit every year, and have nothing else to offer.

Funny they don't seem to want to say it now we are giving them the opportunity and standing with pens poised to record their prediction.

Just demonstrates what a gutless copout it is I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back