School Captain Speech

Remove this Banner Ad

Still Thinking

Senior List
Apr 3, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
hey just whiped up a speech today and it needs to be read tommorow morning at assembly. i was wondering if people mind reading it and giving me tips. thanks for your help.

School Captain

Hi Everybody

I’m here today because I’m obviously running for school captain. I’m up here today because my job is to try and persuade you to vote for me.
Now lets get started. For all those people here today that don’t know me my name is Joe Bloe. And to all those people that do know me you should feel privileged to. Now that everyone knows my name we know what name too vote for.
Now just a bit of information about me. I follow the Carlton Football Club. I play cricket for East Ballarat. I enjoying hanging with mates and family and having a good time. My other interests include soccer, golf and fishing.

I have represented the school by playing on the schools cricket and soccer sides. I have also represented the school at the recent leadership day, moving on together programs and the Tournament of Minds. I have been school captain at Canadian Lead Primary School.

I believe I have a number of good qualities such as honesty, respect, listening and leadership. I believe I’m also a generally good public speaker. Hope I don’t stuff up now. I am well organised and I like to do tasks that I am given very quickly. I treat everyone equally and try my best to include everyone in activities.

I enjoy helping others and setting a good example to other students. I like to try my best at anything and everything I do. I’m a polite and respectful student both to teachers and students. I like contributing to the school in any way possible.

Well enough about me lets talk about why I would make a good school captain.

I believe I would make a good school captain because I’m not going to make any empty promises.

I would work hard to make coming to school a safe and fun place to work and learn. I want to make the school a place to come too and have fun with friends as well as learn. I would also work hard in making sure everyone gets a say in what happens at the school such as fundraising ideas and suggestions to improve the school. I would also take the captaincy role seriously.

I hope that I have given you all enough reason to vote for me. I hope that everyone has a good day and I would like to wish the other nominees luck.

I would like to thank everyone for sitting patiently and listening to my speech.

Vote 1 Joe Bloe.

1) No "Hi Everybody", it should be "Good _______ esteemed teachers and knowledgable students,.....................
2)Joe Bloe is the worst name there is, spice it up!!!
Finally) "Now lets get started. For all those people here today that don’t know me my name is Joe Bloe. And to all those people that do know me you should feel privileged to." is bieng a smart ass, be profesional at all times.

hey just whiped up a speech today and it needs to be read tommorow morning at assembly. i was wondering if people mind reading it and giving me tips. thanks for your help.

School Captain

Hi Everybody

I’m here today because I’m obviously running for school captain. I’m up here today because my job is to try and persuade you to vote for me.
Now lets get started. For all those people here today that don’t know me my name is Joe Bloe. And to all those people that do know me you should feel privileged to. Now that everyone knows my name we know what name too vote for.
Now just a bit of information about me. I follow the Carlton Football Club. I play cricket for East Ballarat. I enjoying hanging with mates and family and having a good time. My other interests include soccer, golf and fishing.

I have represented the school by playing on the schools cricket and soccer sides. I have also represented the school at the recent leadership day, moving on together programs and the Tournament of Minds. I have been school captain at Canadian Lead Primary School.

I believe I have a number of good qualities such as honesty, respect, listening and leadership. I believe I’m also a generally good public speaker. Hope I don’t stuff up now. I am well organised and I like to do tasks that I am given very quickly. I treat everyone equally and try my best to include everyone in activities.

I enjoy helping others and setting a good example to other students. I like to try my best at anything and everything I do. I’m a polite and respectful student both to teachers and students. I like contributing to the school in any way possible.

I believe I would make a good school captain because I’m not going to make any empty promises.

I would work hard to make coming to school a safe and fun place to work and learn. I want to make the school a place to come too and have fun with friends as well as learn. I would also work hard in making sure everyone gets a say in what happens at the school such as fundraising ideas and suggestions to improve the school. I would also take the captaincy role seriously.

I hope that I have given you all enough reason to vote for me. I hope that everyone has a good day and I would like to wish the other nominees luck.

I would like to thank everyone for sitting patiently and listening to my speech.

Vote 1 Joe Bloe.
Hey still thinking, you sound lik a cool guy. can u plz delete that message cause if my teacher looks this up i won't be able to be school captain so plz!!! my audition is comin up the week after i post this.. so plz delete it!!!

School Captain

Hi Everybody

Vote 1 Joe Bloe.
hi so wat up

wtf-funny-dog-pictures-i-has-a-hotdog-but-i-eated-it.jpg

That is all...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back