Lexton Plains Football League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

How does a Tom someone last name escapses me go? Playing for Navarre recruited from Stawell last year. The major league Stawell side ( Swifts or Warriors) not sure which is which. Should be a more than handy recruit...

How does a Tom someone last name escapses me go? Playing for Navarre recruited from Stawell last year. The major league Stawell side ( Swifts or Warriors) not sure which is which. Should be a more than handy recruit...
Tom Newton? He's a very capable footballer-smart, fit, will be a handy addition-as will a number of recruits if rumours are correct.

BJ (LES BRENNAN) BURTON is a handy pick up for the eagles even though its his 4th club in 4 years and hes only 18 and reportedly on 600 per game!!!!!

Eagles must be going well with payments. Bradd Wilson has reportedly just bought a Nissan Nivara worth well over 20K. Not bad for a kid on apprenticeship wages and a house mortgage on his own.

BJ (LES BRENNAN) BURTON is a handy pick up for the eagles even though its his 4th club in 4 years and hes only 18 and reportedly on 600 per game!!!!!

Definetly not on 600 a game i can tell you that now, and also wilson would need alot more than he is getting to pay off a nissan navara

You muppet mate,fancy reportedly on $600.00 a game i think you will find he is nowhere near that, it is about $400.00 off the mark it is $1000.00 a game.You sound like you are one of those blokes that ar'nt good enough to warrant money and there is a bit of jeolously so leave the poor kid alone and let him play the game that he lives for. P.S.and by the way i heard from a good source it is well below the $600.00 mark:thumbsdown:

You muppet mate,fancy reportedly on $600.00 a game i think you will find he is nowhere near that, it is about $400.00 off the mark it is $1000.00 a game.You sound like you are one of those blokes that ar'nt good enough to warrant money and there is a bit of jeolously so leave the poor kid alone and let him play the game that he lives for. P.S.and by the way i heard from a good source it is well below the $600.00 mark:thumbsdown:

Who gives a s**t what he is on? That is the club's and his business alone. Footy money talk is always inflated and I have never heard a correct figure when it comes to bigfooty or silly season talk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who gives a s**t what he is on? That is the club's and his business alone. Footy money talk is always inflated and I have never heard a correct figure when it comes to bigfooty or silly season talk.

Thanks very much O.S.B.exactly right as long as he and the club are happy lets bring on the footy season:thumbsu: and lets hope all their bad luck has left them and they have a productive and sucessful year:thumbsu:

Thanks very much O.S.B.exactly right as long as he and the club are happy lets bring on the footy season:thumbsu: and lets hope all their bad luck has left them and they have a productive and sucessful year:thumbsu:

Even if they are paying it, it doesn't matter. If a club can pay it and sustain it year after year it then there is nothing wrong. When a club promises more than they can sustain yearly or for that season, it gets ugly.

Things have gone a bit stale on this thread....Training for most clubs is bak in full swing so some people on here must have some names and faces that have bobbed up at clubs. Any news on the big 3, Skipton , rokewood and c/linton? have they signed any names to further strengthen there position in the league? what about the other clubs? illabrook have been steady improvers over the last couple of year, how are they shaping up?

thats right roo but will soon see throughout the season if these players are any good. b wilson played one good game last year for tatty, his ******* brother an his boy friend mitch welsh couldnt get a kick out of a gram of speed. as for aiden (ding dong) bell his scared of his own shadow. i would hope the wings have alot of space in the league cos his never had a hard ball get in his life. he needs to get out of the shadow of his fathers nose, it doesnt look good for a player on a 100 a game. an bj well he is a good player an reckon he will do good , all this money talk will soon sort it self out when the season starts.

ps i hope the eagles get a good crop this year to pay all their players

thats right roo but will soon see throughout the season if these players are any good. b wilson played one good game last year for tatty, his ******* brother an his boy friend mitch welsh couldnt get a kick out of a gram of speed. as for aiden (ding dong) bell his scared of his own shadow. i would hope the wings have alot of space in the league cos his never had a hard ball get in his life. he needs to get out of the shadow of his fathers nose, it doesnt look good for a player on a 100 a game. an bj well he is a good player an reckon he will do good , all this money talk will soon sort it self out when the season starts.

ps i hope the eagles get a good crop this year to pay all their players

No need to mate belly is not getting played and can we talkabout something new instead of ealgles players getting this much and this much

Others club must have more news

If Belly isn't getting paid-he would be the only senior coach for miles not getting anything. Highly unlikely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back