How ripped is Sam Stosur?

Remove this Banner Ad

as i said in the other thread
because of women like sam stosur, the williams sisters and mauresmo, it puts men into an endangered species :p

thanks to the miracles of cloning you dont really need to procreate.

us lads are in danger if this keeps up!!

r146800_516715.jpg

maybe i got teh ghey, but i got no problem with her build.

wouldn't mind having to get rough to earn the punani.

Sam Stosur has the perfect body for female tennis, and she has the potential to compete on the elite triathlon circuit!!

She has the strength, speed and agility to make it to the top 10!!

Fellow Australian female tennis players should take a leaf out of her book and hit the gym and athletics running track to achieve the ideal body composition; body fat percentage and running speed to make it to the top 10.

However, there is a catch and Casey should be aware of this if she wants to make tennis a long term career.

You have to eat the correct foods (proteins and carbohydrates-vegetables) and drink the right sports recovery drinks (ENdura) at the right times to allow your body to maximise your recovery and allow the correct amount of calories to repair damaged muscles tissue and the other amounts of calories to be stored as energy.

IF we eat too much, the excess will be stored as fat. The liver can only break down a certain quantity of energy and calories to allow the body to recover from a hard workout.

It is advisable to eat the correct foods and consume the right sports recovery drinks (stay away from Gatorade and Powerade) within 1 to 2 hours of your workout.

Sam Stosur has the perfect body for elite tennis and elite triathlon.

If she wants to make it to the top 10, the next step for her is to become tennis smart. She has the fitness, speed and strength to match her rivals. All what she needs is some tennis smarts, and that comes with experience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stosur is fit, strong and has all the shots.

Has the game to be top 10 in the world, but she simply doesn't have the belief, temperament or composure to get anywhere near there.

When on song she is unstoppable, but when leading top players she gets nervous, anxious, tentative and you can literally see the self doubt on her face.

Soon after her game crumbles and turns to s**t. The capitulation in her game leading 5-2 in the first set last night was incredible. Not like Dementieva lifted her game, Sam's game simply turned to unforced error ridden, hot runny poo.

Top players have an inane ability to play near their best when a match gets tight. Stosur is the opposite. She doesn't thrive under pressure, she wilts.

Should be spending as much time with a sports shrink as in the gym, because her inability to handle pressure is as big an impedance as Casey's fat arse and chaffing thighs.

Lisa Raymond is a funny name for a boyfriend

She is already well entrenched in the leso circle on the tour. Spends a lot of time with Raymond and Stubbs, have partenered both "on court". She was also formerly coached by rampant lesbian Gigi Fernandez.

Stosur is fit, strong and has all the shots.

Has the game to be top 10 in the world, but she simply doesn't have the belief, temperament or composure to get anywhere near there.

When on song she is unstoppable, but when leading top players she gets nervous, anxious, tentative and you can literally see the self doubt on her face.

Soon after her game crumbles and turns to s**t. The capitulation in her game leading 5-2 in the first set last night was incredible. Not like Dementieva lifted her game, Sam's game simply turned to unforced error ridden, hot runny poo.

Top players have an inane ability to play near their best when a match gets tight. Stosur is the opposite. She doesn't thrive under pressure, she wilts.

Should be spending as much time with a sports shrink as in the gym, because her inability to handle pressure is as big an impedance as Casey's fat arse and chaffing thighs.

Now we all know you don't know what you are talking about... How long has she been in the top 10 now? And how badly did she woop up on Serena today? Yeah, I'm guessing the mental issues are yours.

Now we all know you don't know what you are talking about... How long has she been in the top 10 now? And how badly did she woop up on Serena today? Yeah, I'm guessing the mental issues are yours.

Turn it up!

She ****ed it up in the second set when she could have wrapped it up and then blew the early break in the third and was extremely lucky not to go out on the match point against her.

I'm as happy as anyone to see Sam do well, but by geez she did everything to throw it away when she had the game well in her keeping.

So while her fitness and game have improved dramatically, she's still got a little bit of work to do on getting the wobbles in crunch time.

Pound for pound would be the strongest girl on tour. She was matching Serena's serving speed and actually had a faster second serve.

I was asked today if I would go there, I answered a resounding yes.

Turn it up!

She ****ed it up in the second set when she could have wrapped it up and then blew the early break in the third and was extremely lucky not to go out on the match point against her.

I'm as happy as anyone to see Sam do well, but by geez she did everything to throw it away when she had the game well in her keeping.

So while her fitness and game have improved dramatically, she's still got a little bit of work to do on getting the wobbles in crunch time.
Give her credit. She bounced back from the 2nd set which went to a tiebreaker and got comfortably beaten, can't say she ****ed it up. Next set she saved a match point. Could've easily stuffed it up then and there but she kept going and actually took her chances when she got it and beat the best player in the world in a tight match. If that isn't nerves of steel then i don't know what is.

She is already well entrenched in the leso circle on the tour. Spends a lot of time with Raymond and Stubbs, have partenered both "on court". She was also formerly coached by rampant lesbian Gigi Fernandez.
You really should get out of Adelaide. ;)

You really should get out of Adelaide. ;)

I live near semaphore which must be almost the lesbian capital of Australia.

Just on Sam, I read in an interview that Conchita Martinez has some involvement with her possibly coaching wise.

She is surrounding herself with more dyke's than the dutch.

She only really needs Martina Navratilova and she would just about be holding the Royal Flush of tennis lez.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back