Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithBlight

Senior List
Mar 26, 2011
At home
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just wondering what everyone thinks about this one.

It's pretty obvious that Beams was going to be dropped after a two possession game against the Hawks. So if he really did go and tell Mick Malthouse, "I couldn't get through the Grand Final," could it be he was trying to make a Prestigiacomo of himself rather than just getting the chop?

Not saying he did. Just asking.

That's what my first thoughts were.
If I was in collingwoods position though I doubt I would have dropped him for someone who I don't think has played in a final?

That's fantastic insight NJ1983.

Anyways...I'm not sure there was any reason to go to the trouble of making something up if he wasn't injured. Had a shocker last start, has been quiet for a few weeks..if he was just dropped and the injury was made up, it's not exactly going to make him feel any better is it?

For what it's worth I think Fasolo has earned his spot anyway.

I dont think so, I think after Presti last year it has become the noble way to drop a player, we have seen it many time through the year already.

Jolly has a groin injury yet there he is on the list.

That's fantastic insight NJ1983.

Anyways...I'm not sure there was any reason to go to the trouble of making something up if he wasn't injured. Had a shocker last start, has been quiet for a few weeks..if he was just dropped and the injury was made up, it's not exactly going to make him feel any better is it?

For what it's worth I think Fasolo has earned his spot anyway.quote]

Won't make him feel better, but it would certainly make him look better.

And yeah, I would've had Fasolo in against Hawks.

Crackers Keenan rang up SEN last night and was adament Beams was dropped, mind you Crackers sounded like he had started early on the GF beers

a collingwood supporter mate of mine who goes to the gym with a low level cfc employee said that beams was infact dropped and that he spat the dummy.

Oh yeah and my friends brothers mother's auntie said her daughter was told by a friend that her twin brother is coached by the brother of an unnamed essendon player and he said that Hird will be fired in the offseason and replaced by bomber thompson.

I mean, really mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who wants baseless innuendo?

Got this from a friend, who got it from a friend, etc., last night via email:

"Dane Beams off to GWS – announcement on Monday.
I heard this this morning from a friend of mine:
Apparently he’s pi((ed off Mike Gatto. He had a fling with a niece of his and it didn’t end well. Gatto’s rumoured to have said to Collingwood management during the week “he’s out of Melbourne or he’s Out of Melbourne!!” – That’s why he’s out of the G/F and now trade bait for GWS draft picks.
Good story – see what happens on Monday…"

This friend does let his hatred of Collingwood blind him at times...

Apparently he’s pi((ed off Mike Gatto. He had a fling with a niece of his and it didn’t end well. Gatto’s rumoured to have said to Collingwood management during the week “he’s out of Melbourne or he’s Out of Melbourne!!” – That’s why he’s out of the G/F and now trade bait for GWS draft picks.

Well, at least it's elaborate :D

I would not be surprised at all to see him traded to Qld this off-season

lolwut

i always said beamz wasnt really injured (recieved no strapping or work during the hawks game) but i was called a troll and a conspiratist nut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back