Mallee FL - Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think pal, it will hurt both of your heads, the mallee is going strong with plenty of locals still running around
While you may have plenty of locals still running around ,how many teams have already amalgamated to form clubs in your league? Hopefully you do have the local numbers and continued good farming seasons for your league to continue in its current format.

Mallee League nearly sorted in my opinion. Ouyen have the best list, Beulah the best team. Ouyen favourites in my book. Hopetoun and Robins capable of an upset but battling Sea Lake for the prelim spot. WU, JR and WL can look to next season. All pretty obvious. Someone throw up some different opinions maybe??

Just checking scores and see that Walpy magoos must have lost the points against Beulah seconds the other week...anyone know why?

played an unregistered player i believe

and Dunny got towled up by him...they were putting a side on the pitch and it was an ordinary side with a couple that stood up..The under 16 players went well in the magoos and was probably the difference, but rules are rules i suppose.

What's gone on at J/R this season? Are injuries playing a big factor? Notice that the seconds list is almost stronger on paper than the ones. Few blokes not showing up to training in Laker country or what? The boys'd be pretty disappointed with this season I'd reckon.

and Dunny got towled up by him...they were putting a side on the pitch and it was an ordinary side with a couple that stood up..The under 16 players went well in the magoos and was probably the difference, but rules are rules i suppose.

RULES ARE RULES...get a decent siren hopetoun and then the umpires might here it..cost you the game.

mate i assume you are trying to stir the pot, that game is done and dusted, there has been no more talk of it since saturdays game but it obviously tickles your fancy. Hopetoun never deserved to win the game they where woeful. The siren not being heard was only the difference of a draw or loss, and won't hinder their chances of playing in the finals.

mate i assume you are trying to stir the pot, that game is done and dusted, there has been no more talk of it since saturdays game but it obviously tickles your fancy. Hopetoun never deserved to win the game they where woeful. The siren not being heard was only the difference of a draw or loss, and won't hinder their chances of playing in the finals.

so all the abuse the umpries got was ok then was it...that sort of crap doesnt need to happen in a country league.

greyhound just trying to understand how could possible have interpreted that i said anything about the umpires getting a hard time for their decision was a good thing from my last post. They where out of control, especially when you run a ball back out to center for a bounce when it was a point. And Wade being reported for a fantastic bump, they where jokers. As i said your a pot stirrer, you won the game don't be bitter!!! See you in the finals!!

greyhound just trying to understand how could possible have interpreted that i said anything about the umpires getting a hard time for their decision was a good thing from my last post. They where out of control, especially when you run a ball back out to center for a bounce when it was a point. And Wade being reported for a fantastic bump, they where jokers. As i said your a pot stirrer, you won the game don't be bitter!!! See you in the finals!!

Ok i'll be the one at the gate taking your money and putting my name on the raffle ticket. then probably serving you soup from the pot i stir.! Always next year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have heard he is going there as well as Lance Brown but unsure if he is coaching. You'd reckon one of the two would be if Col Durie doesn't do it again

Col Durie just playing next yr and the word on the street is Darcy Ryan will be coach of Sea Lake in 2012.

Also did hear that the Mildura Crew from 2011 have been asked to take pay cuts!!

Must be some big coin being thrown round?

Sea lake getting 4 or 5 top players from managatang, plus keeping most from last year... should be a real player in the premiership chase next year

Sea lake getting 4 or 5 top players from managatang, plus keeping most from last year... should be a real player in the premiership chase next year
sea lake have lost duscher, longeri, weinert, have all signed for other lubs carmichal, and most likely alderton and vining!!!!! need more than 4 or 5 top players i would think

Jarrod Arentz from TooleyBuc Managatang will be coaching Sealake,Nandaly,Berri and Culgoa Tigers in 2012 Assistant coaches are Joe Summerhayes and Darcy Ryan. Also recruited are Steve Lyons and Lance Brown. Col Durie will stay on as a player and coach the interleague team.

Can someone from Ouyen confirm they have just signed Troy Moncur from Robinvale?
If true he will kick 100+ goals easy down there and if fit, dominate around the ground if switching into the ruck as well.
Against the weaker sides I will put him down for some bags of 15 above as that's what he would do up here in the SFL

If I was a betting man I would put money on moncur playing at Ouyen, a number of clubs were chasing him but I believe he has committed to ouyen for the year. From what I have heard underbool have recruited extremely well from adelaide with a former capt of port adelaide(sanfl) signed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back