Offseason - Delusional Pearlers

Remove this Banner Ad

We were getting belted. We looked absolutely physically and mentally shot, nobody looked like they gave a ****, Riewoldt was running rampant.

Ziebell was just about the only one who looked like he wanted to fire a shot. Tried to fire up the team and give Riewoldt a scare at the same time. I didn't have a problem with it and I think you would struggle to find a North supporter that did. Outside of the fact that he's unavailable for the first few weeks of the season.
LOL
Lloyd is a sniper even though what he did basically fired us up and pushed the momentum our way
Ziebells hit could of been a lot worse than Lloyds had he hit the head considering he jumped up
Lloyd's is infinitely worse. I have no idea what you're trying to say or do.
Igorance is bliss, I guess.

Lloyd does it, he's a snpier. Ziebell does it, he's elite.

Lloyd lined up a hit to get his side into finals.
Ziebell lined up a hit to get the margin within 11 goals. Someone said North looked like they didn't care before his heroic little effort. St Kilda kicked 6 of the last 7 so whatever he was trying obviously didn't work.

I took a dim view of the Ziebell hit, because it stunk of a bloke who's season was over, who wasn't bothered about the game whatsoever, just trying to hurt someone, moreover an important player, who had a finals campaign ahead of him.
Lloyd got it higher than he wanted, or rather didn't pull out when he should have; but at least it did help us win the game & get into finals.

Both were poorly executed but Lloyd's at least had a point to it.

Those names you mentioned have embarrassed the saints last 6 times including a gf you have no hand in saying s**t about maxwell imo better captain and player than reiwoldt.

To think guys like m malthouse thought that maxwell, was good enough to be the captain, the leader of the mightest club of all. That must leave guys like myself and mick malty looking like couple ********s, according to experts like yourself and the saints bloke who tried to s**t on me. To think that your current coach handed the no 5 with such pride to maxwell, *** he hasnt got a clue aswell. I stand by it, for leadership reiwolt has got s**t on maxwell, as for a player reiwolt has absolutly no tricks, lead mark goal or point thats it. Maxwell has intent, footy smarts, people go on mindlessly how he zone off, no opponet, ahh hello 2012 its not the ****en 90s ffs, do zones , forward press ring a bell, its delivered a premiership. Where is reiwolts premiership medal....

Errrr.... not sure if for reals, but going by the club I'm going to say yes.

Lloyd lined up a hit to get his side into finals.
Ziebell lined up a hit to get the margin within 11 goals. Someone said North looked like they didn't care before his heroic little effort. St Kilda kicked 6 of the last 7 so whatever he was trying obviously didn't work.

I took a dim view of the Ziebell hit, because it stunk of a bloke who's season was over, who wasn't bothered about the game whatsoever, just trying to hurt someone, moreover an important player, who had a finals campaign ahead of him.

Both were poorly executed but Lloyd's at least had a point to it.

Lloyd hit Sewell high but he didn't aim to hit him in the head. He went in hard for the ball. He missed getting there first by a split second and Sewell being so courageous with his head over the ball lead to the sort of impact that we saw. Yes Lloyd should have been punished for not doing everything he could to avoid head contact but I just wont buy the sniping bullshit about that.

It was only a season earlier where everyone was going on and on about his big clash with Judd to win a hard ball. When Lloyd ran at the ball the way he did against Sewell he was just as likely to get hurt as Sewell was.

Wait, did Lloyd even run into Sewell's head?

I thought he rammed into his sternum, knocked the socks off him, and Sewell hit his head on the way down.

I'm probably not remembering it right.

His shoulder point collected his head. The ground wont break your cheekbone like that. Especially the MCG which is like a cushion.

Wait, did Lloyd even run into Sewell's head?

I thought he rammed into his sternum, knocked the socks off him, and Sewell hit his head on the way down.

I'm probably not remembering it right.

Ever seen those TAC commercials?

Lloyd hit something, but the whole bloke got pinballed......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be totally honest, the one single difference why Lloyd's hit is viewed a lot worse than Ziebell's? Nothing to do with the incident.

Lloyd has a bit of a track record.
cf Fletcher, D. His hand ankle taps are apparently worse than blokes kicking each other in the shins & ankles.

No where near as bad as some Hawthorn supporters carried on about after that game. Doesn't excuse it of course, but it obviously wasn't deliberate, as in Lloyd didn't try to get him high.

Oh ho ho.... that stuff was gold - and perfect for this thread.

Never has a supporter base put on a bigger display of whinging, sooking and tantrum throwing than the Hawks after that game.

Gonna go hunt me some posts down......

Oh ho ho.... that stuff was gold - and perfect for this thread.

Never has a supporter base put on a bigger display of whinging, sooking and tantrum throwing than the Hawks after that game.

Gonna go hunt me some posts down......

To get the best material, head over to the bay ;)

This is better than I thought.....

Before:

And really stick it up the AFL...Oh yes, let there be blood:D:thumbsu:

Let there be blood. Put in our toughest 22, regardless of skill. Beat the living suitcase outta the scum (again). :p

Bury the Scum and destory Lucas and (possibly) Lloyds final game.

Hopefully it is Line in the Sand MKII as we won the first one where it counts, on the scoreboard.

I am very confident they will come out baying for blood. Ossie, Browny, Tuck and Frankys best mate Lewis will be very hyped for this game.

I am sure a very angry unit will appear from down the tunnel Sat arvo... make sure we send shivers down their spine as they appear with a roar louder than Hodgey got when he appeared from the race after Kossie got him in the prelim.

Saturday arvo... cometh the hour... cometh the man... 1.40 Sat... Stewie Dew... we need you.

This next one is my personal favourite..... :D:D

Dew to play off half forward, and at the opening bounce run through 20 players liek guerra would in his stkilda days

What I want the team to do is bump every possible player who doesn't have the ball and happens to be within that 5m radius. That's allowed right? -.-

I think we'll see a very...... very... angry Hawthorn crowd at the G this Saturday who will be screaming for Essendon blood..

I hope the AFL know what they created...

A few massive brereton or leigh matthews style hip and shoulders too the essendon girls on saturday just to stick it up the cheats at AFL house is what is required this week, this will even the playing feild especially if we take out a few of thier forwards.

Ahhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha........

Never seen such a bunch of sooks after that round 22 game

and bateman only getting one week for the clearly deliberate closehanger on Lloyd? Jesus the hawks got off easy.

He he he that by Lloydy will never not make me smile!

**** Hawthorn and everything their piss ant club stands for :thumbsu:

And as for that so called tough guy brown, he showed in a half of footy that he was all bark and no bite. **** it shuts me that people still refer to him as some sorta enforcer..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back