Picola & District FL NW 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard anymore on the Mathoura situation. Its been pretty quiet in Deni since the meeting a couple of weeks ago. Just checking the clearance list and there is 22 going out and none coming in. Hope they have a few in the pipework.

Has anyone heard anymore on the Mathoura situation. Its been pretty quiet in Deni since the meeting a couple of weeks ago. Just checking the clearance list and there is 22 going out and none coming in. Hope they have a few in the pipework.

heard they had 30 at training last thursday.

So which teams made it into the Barooga night series Grand Final & when do they play??

Division 2 is strathmerton vs berrigan and divistion 1 is numurkah vs rumbulara strathmerton vs berrigan I think will be a good game hopefully both sides go in with a full side so we can have a realy good game to watch

Deni Rovers to play the Billabong Crows at Memorial Park tomorrow, with yet another recruit to pull on the boots!
Perhaps a good year ahead for the Roos :cool:

Not being a local anymore, just had a look at the clearences, you would have to say that Strathy the team to beat??
The Timber cutters have heaps clearences out but none in, is there anymore info on weather we are going to loose another club?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone get over to watch strathy vs berrigan on Friday night did hear that it was a pretty good game with strathy getting up by 4 goals in the end?????

Did anyone get over to watch strathy vs berrigan on Friday night did hear that it was a pretty good game with strathy getting up by 4 goals in the end?????

I watched the game and it was a good one to watch, Strathy dominated the first quarter but I thought Berrigan were the better side after quarter time. Both sides had a couple of key players out apparently, but Strathy looked very fit and quick, moved the ball well and really ran the footy. Berrigan have a good mix of size and I thought they looked the better side a lot of the night, it was just their poor start that cost them. I thought the margin was only a couple of goals.

Going to be a tight competition this year.

Not to sure of their ins, but Yarroweyah have lost probably their 2 best players in Jimmy Daniels and Lucas Olsen, add to that their big ruckman and the rumorrs that Dan Fitzpatrick is heading back to Melb. They leave a big hole in a side that didnt make the finals last year. As for Picola they have lost a few and gained a few. Alot will depend on how many games John Walker plays. [/ Went for a look around Nathalia way after the floods. Good luck playing on that oval anytime soon. Picola on the other hand looked really good. Seems a fair bit bigger. Was talking to a few blokes out there that said not only will John Walker struggle to play any games this year he may not play again. Apparently the result of car accident and not a broken leg as said on here previously.Anyone know any more . Seems a bit drastic to me but would be a real loss for the kid and the league if right.

Not to sure of their ins, but Yarroweyah have lost probably their 2 best players in Jimmy Daniels and Lucas Olsen, add to that their big ruckman and the rumorrs that Dan Fitzpatrick is heading back to Melb. They leave a big hole in a side that didnt make the finals last year. As for Picola they have lost a few and gained a few. Alot will depend on how many games John Walker plays. [/ Went for a look around Nathalia way after the floods. Good luck playing on that oval anytime soon. Picola on the other hand looked really good. Seems a fair bit bigger. Was talking to a few blokes out there that said not only will John Walker struggle to play any games this year he may not play again. Apparently the result of car accident and not a broken leg as said on here previously.Anyone know any more . Seems a bit drastic to me but would be a real loss for the kid and the league if right.

I believe he got a badly broken leg from the car accident! Well thats what I was told anyway.

Can someone give me some info on young tall Tom Walliss from Berrigan? Reply or PM - cheers.......

6 ft 3inch 19 year old who won their best and fairest in a premiership year. Former bushrangers squad member who can play chf, chb ruck or ruck rover.

6 ft 3inch 19 year old who won their best and fairest in a premiership year. Former bushrangers squad member who can play chf, chb ruck or ruck rover.

U wont have anyone left to pick from for the interleague side at this rate Mac!! I also heard u's had a pretty solid win over the billabong crows on saturday, did u's have a full side or close to??

Hey Mover, how did the day go against Shep East?

Hey WILTY, yeah it was a really good day all round, a few netball sides & both seniors & reserves all had a run! The weather couldn't of been better & their ground was picture perfect (wont stay like that for long tho, dam soccer clubs)! Both Blighty & Shepp East had easily up to 7-8 players from their starting line ups which was a bit of a bummer but both teams also still had alot of quality players running around for them! Shepp East got out of the blocks pretty well & held few goal lead by half time but we came back a little but ran out of time & lost by a point! Both teams would've still got abit out of the game, like I said they were missing a few but they have a lot of really good young kids that run very hard! With their full side I would be putting them in the top 2 easy! With that being our only praccy match (due to murray magpies pulling out the day before our scheduled game against them) we are really looking forward to Rd1 & getting into the real stuff! So all in all I'd be encouraging other clubs to pick a South West club next year & have a praccy match for old times sake!!!!:thumbsu:

Come on Mover, Who from Blighty looked good :)

Blighty were very good on saturday at shepp east and any team coming up against them would want 3 or 4 dominant talls in there side coz i counted 3 or 4 beanpoles and that was with paul; schoullar running water the biggest of all!! Was a a good hit out as mover said both sides a bit depleted with players missing! No 4 for blighty managed to snag a few goals on an old team mate in the final quarter which prompted a spray from the eagles coach hahaha:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back