Win Prizes 2012 Geelong Board SuperCoach leagues - Division 1 (entered in Club Board SuperCoach Champs)

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is for SuperCoach Division 1 invitees only.

To check your place in the queue or register your interests if you have not done so already, please visit the registrations thread on the main board. If you have posted your name in the registrations thread, you will be placed in a league. Thank you for your patience.

If your name appears on the list below then you would have received a PM and are invited to join this league.

Code:
[FONT=Courier New]  [B]   BigFooty Alias           Team Name           Total SCrank Mvmnt RD24[/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=green][B]1[/B] [B]dman_85[/B]                  Dmans Destructors   37096 [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=green][B]2[/B] [B]Pedsy[/B]                    Logan's Heroes      53084 [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=green][B]3[/B] [B]PowerOfThePussy[/B]          NoIdea              178[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][B]4[/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Cat For Life[/COLOR][/B]             DT is better        [/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=green][B]5[/B] [B]Ash023[/B]                   Ash's Stars         39637[/COLOR] [/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=green][B]6[/B] [B]woodyman[/B]                 woodyman            7419 [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=green][B]7[/B] [B]tima[/B]                     Lowest Dregs EDT    2894 [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=green][B]8[/B] [B]Budda 230[/B]                Budda's Battlers    42976 [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=green][B]9[/B] [B]SJ[/B]                       Upside SCE          9[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=green][B]10[/B] [B]RustNeverSleeps  [/B]        Bundys Hanger       90122[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=green][B]11[/B] [B]MightyMark               [/B]MRN 1st XXII        30038 [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=green][B]12[/B] [B]moondog21[/B]                SonsOfAnarchyFFC    4335[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=green][B]13[/B] [B]donbooger[/B]                Bad Cobber          18658[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=green][B]14[/B] [B]razor1                   [/B]Carn the Cats SCE   677[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=green][B]15[/B] [B]geelong_boy[/B]              Wyan's Lions        6433[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=green][B]16[/B] [B]CatFan79[/B]                 Steve's Stars       5635[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=green][B]17[/B] [B]Big Fozza[/B]                Degenerates v. 2.0  6334 [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=green][B]18[/B] [B]archilino[/B]                Mclovin             35319[/COLOR][/FONT]
To accept, please:
1. Enter your team into the league using the league code in the PM
2. Confirm with both your team name and team ID in this thread

If you would like to decline this offer, please do so as soon as possible.

To find your team ID, follow the few steps in the next post. Submitting this number with your acceptance will save me a lot of time and is important so I can track your team's performance even if you change team names.

Once this league is filled, invitations for the following league will be sent.

Thanks

Re: 2012 Geelong Board SuperCoach leagues - Division 1

To find your team ID, please follow these instructions:

1. Log in to the SuperCoach website
2. Right click on the page and select 'View Page Source' (or similar)

viewsource.png

3. Find the entry 'user_id'.
4. The number after the phrase 'value' is your ID (eg. below, the team ID is 11)

user_id.png

Thank you for helping out in this way. :)

Team name: 'Carn The Cats SCE

I have followed the method to find the user ID and it's 6711.

Team Name: MRN 1st XXII
User ID: 30038

Team name: Mclovin
User ID: 35319

Thanks mate, just scraped in but i wont let you down captain!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great stuff so far, this league is 21st overall.

I failed to recognise that:thumbsu:

Would it be out of the realms of possibilty to finish top 5?

Not out of the realms, no. But a tough ask that requires all 18 to push to the end!

Also the BigFooty Club Board Champs starts this week and this league is participating - head to the SuperCoach Board to find out more info. I'm running it and finishing up the pre-match organisation now!

Not out of the realms, no. But a tough ask that requires all 18 to push to the end! quote]

As long as Mummy doesnt pulled out before the game again, my scores should improve :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back