Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts NFL Board HoF
Oct 5, 2004
Athens, GA
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Phils, Eagles, Flyers, Sunderland
Figuring this might be the place to pose this- back in the late 1990s, the AFL did a musical promo with a female singer. It was on the lines of the NFL bit "Are You Ready for some Football." For the life of me, I can't remember the singer or the tune. Does anyone remember that- and is there a video of it available. I'm thinking it was 1997 or 1998.

Thanks!

Ahh, exactly the type of clouded nostalgia that has given us 'Satdee Arvo', Michael Bay camerawork and glorious SD.

Seven's entire coverage was s**t in the past. Is s**t in the present. Will be s**t in the future.

And the masses can be relied upon to eat it up, yum yum.

Sorry Tribey - the sort of "clouded nostalgia" like when your team had some form of promise or positivity about it? Just kidding. But it is good... Better than the hollow meaningless promo drivel we get from 7 now (yum yum perhaps but the majority like it)... what's wrong with that?

If it is s**t in the past, present, or future that must mean you've kept watching it throughout - yet it hasn't deterred you from viewing it?

Sorry Tribey - the sort of "clouded nostalgia" like when your team had some form of promise or positivity about it? Just kidding. But it is good... Better than the hollow meaningless promo drivel we get from 7 now (yum yum perhaps but the majority like it)... what's wrong with that?

If it is s**t in the past, present, or future that must mean you've kept watching it throughout - yet it hasn't deterred you from viewing it?

Flawless logic.

I'd watch games I have an interest in if they were aired on Channel31 or Fox News.

Holy s**t that was terrible. I must have blocked it out of my mind along with the rest of the 99 season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does this ring any bells.

Epc-every possible chance
Btb - back to basics
Take a good hard look at ourselvs
was that from rex hunt's footy panel after sportsworld??

was that from rex hunt's footy panel after sportsworld??

Nah that was from Game Day after the Footy Panel (which we got on delay and sometimes truncated up here if there was a 1PM game, instead we had either a Rugby League panel show or a Rugby Union wrap at 11AM).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back