Game Day Round 7 - BL v WCE - 11/5 @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure how to feel about this win. We won which is good. But we didn't play very well, but at the same time we did stick it out. It's the longest road trip in the league and the conditions didn't suit us, espeically with Kerr and Masten out. Nicnat still clearly someway off being at full match fitness.

Just happy to get away with the win I guess and hope we play better next week.

Glad we won but should have won by 10 goals.
We really need to tighten up in the corridor. Let too many players run free. Good to see Woosha put 2 back for the last 3 minutes. About time he did something.

Still not good enough. Skills poor. Defensive pressure poor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad we won but should have won by 10 goals.
We really need to tighten up in the corridor. Let too many players run free. Good to see Woosha put 2 back for the last 3 minutes. About time he did something.

Still not good enough. Skills poor. Defensive pressure poor.
It looked like Woosh but Schofield forward at some point in the second half too when he wasn't having an impact down back. Maybe they're actually trying a few things now.

Hate to say it but:

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll win :footy:

I hate to say it, but:

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it's ridiculous. Fox footy need to address it, mind you who else have they got but narcissistic old hacks and biased recent ex players?
They wont address it which is stupid you would think. Market growth for Foxtel subs would have to be in places like WA where most of us don't need it to watch our teams play. Yet they serve up a product so terrible why would any sane person sign up for Foxtel to watch the football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back