Hird hosted meeting, planned program with Dank? - 7:30 on ABC 30 July (video in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Joe, you can make politics into a "your team" vs "my team" as in Essendon vs Hawthorn etc in footy, but the FACTS are
1) various Labor ministers are accused of widespread corruption totalling over 50 million dollars
2) labor has been extemely incompetent and has a credit card bill of over 200 billion.
3) rudd has lied on important issues that will have a long term impact on all of our standard of living.

If you can live with that and still support "your team" then so be it.

Personally, I believe in not letting any party stay in power long enough to allow corruption as we are seeing in NSW Labor, but if you want 3 more years of the same lies, corruption and incompetence go for it.

Now Rudd is saying he won't "tolerate corruption" - dude, the horse has bolted. Where were you Rudd when Thomson's story was unravelling?

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...ty-of-corruption/story-fnho52ip-1226688481357

Another place, another time

Don't really have the energy at the moment

Although, Harmes was a sensational player. One of my favorites. His tap in the 1979 grand final will probably never be repeated. Haven't even seen that piece of play been done in any game let alone in a grand final decided by a kick.

Cheers

No one - even Hird - compares to Rudd in spinning lies and deception.

Some of Rudd's deceptions/lies include:

"We are fiscal conservatives" - over 200 billion later in debt.

"We saved Australia during the GFC" - lie - he wasted money on pink bats and instead wasted money from savings that Howard had accrued on things such as shade cloths at schools four times the actual cost.

Pledge to build 36 "super clinics" - lie - there are just two.

Promise to not have govt sponsored pre-election advertising - lie.

"global warming is the great moral challenge of our time" - lie. he now is reneging/spinning his tax.

Rudd makes everyone at Essendon look like Saints in comparison. Please, please don't compare Hird to Rudd.

John Howard
/Thread

Joe, you can make politics into a "your team" vs "my team" as in Essendon vs Hawthorn etc in footy, but the FACTS are
1) various Labor ministers are accused of widespread corruption totalling over 50 million dollars
2) labor has been extemely incompetent and has a credit card bill of over 200 billion.
3) rudd has lied on important issues that will have a long term impact on all of our standard of living.

Personally, I believe in not letting any party stay in power long enough to allow corruption as we are seeing in NSW Labor, but if you want 3 more years of the same lies, corruption and incompetence go for it.

Now Rudd is saying he won't "tolerate corruption" - dude, the horse has bolted. Where were you Rudd when Thomson's story was unravelling?

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...ty-of-corruption/story-fnho52ip-1226688481357

Delete this and take it to the SRP board.

Dank was essentially attempting to match their biological programs.

Wonder what this statement really implies?

Could mean that Danks was trying to match natural biological programs with CHEMICAL pathways.

A biological program does not necessarily mean its unethical or illegal. Could just mean an advanced diet, nutrition, exercise and recovery regime.

And any regime could be matched or mimicked with chemicals

Wonder what this statement really implies?

Could mean that Danks was trying to match natural biological programs with CHEMICAL pathways.

A biological program does not necessarily mean its unethical or illegal. Could just mean an advanced diet, nutrition, exercise and recovery regime.

And any regime could be matched or mimicked with chemicals

Dank also claimed that other clubs had superior biology.

What that means, and how he found that out would be an interesting set of things to find out.

Abbot, should he succeed, will be just as corrupt and tell just as many lies.

Politics is rooted. We get to have one say, just one, every four years. That vote is supposed to be a summary of EVERY SINGLE POLITICAL ISSUE that could be raised. We cast this vote on the promises and perceived personalities of the men (women get compared to food dishes) battling it out. It's embarrassing that this is called a democracy.

If only there were a message board on here for things like Society, Religion and Politics?

Dank also claimed that other clubs had superior biology.

What that means, and how he found that out would be an interesting set of things to find out.
Those claims were in response to Hird questioning Dank about a sudden spike in injuries at Essendon.
Dank blamed it on other clubs superior biology, Hird bought it and thats the precise moment the line was crossed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It could mean anything. We can't be sure and that is why these clubs should be investigated.

We do know the Hawthorn have taken 'injection science' to a new level. Link

Where there's smoke there's often fire.

Although your beloved cats don't seem to be too concerned with the hawks injection science since the 2008 GF.

How would Danks know what other clubs are doing?,

Is he just looking at KPIs and players muscle definition?

Should Mark Evans stand aside for the interests of impartiality? Or at least recuse himself from any AFL ruling on the Bombers? Was at Hawthorn in 2012 and it's now clear what Hird thought of the way the club was operating on Evans' watch. Last thing the AFL would want is for its disrepute penalty to have an easy and obvious grounds for appeal.

Should Mark Evans stand aside for the interests of impartiality? Or at least recuse himself from any AFL ruling on the Bombers? Was at Hawthorn in 2012 and it's now clear what Hird thought of the way the club was operating on Evans' watch. Last thing the AFL would want is for its disrepute penalty to have an easy and obvious grounds for appeal.
No. Why again?

Yeah, changing coaches is heaps worse than injecting untried substances into its uneducated players. You are the epitome of an Essendon supporter.

Your assertion was that my club is a joke, to which I pointed out that I thought yours was one too. You didn't say Collingwood has better corporate governance than Essendon, which would have resulted in my agreeing with you. Try and stay on the same page.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back