Jed Lamb

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes very impressed with his forward play, he led to the right spots and allowed the ball to come to him.

Real classy player and I have been really impressed with his development this year.

Starting to get worried that he may leave in search of greater opportunities soon.

I think other clubs may come sniffing around, rather then him looking to leave.

He has been hit with injuries over the last couple of years, not like we were stopping him from getting a game for any other reason. Hopefully he can see that :)

Gametime is one thing, but the worst thing for your career would be to leave a successful team in the middle of its premiership window, to a place like Melbourne or Carlton.

Others have mentioned it but he looks really difficult to wrap up when he has a bit of space. Really quick on his feet and even though he might not be as fast as, say, a Rohan or Jetta, his twists and turns are so swift that he wins a lot of time for himself by evading tackles with ease. Plus his skills are just sublime for a young guy.

Has the makings of a really good midfielder.

This time next year the list of people who'd take Darling ahead of Lamb will be much smaller.

I must admit I was part of that pro darling group.however jed is showing he is going to be a very very good player . I'm more impressed every time he plays. His ability to evade and not get tackled is remarkable, not to mention he is probably our best shot at goal. Hopefully he is a swan for life

I must admit I was part of that pro darling group.however jed is showing he is going to be a very very good player . I'm more impressed every time he plays. His ability to evade and not get tackled is remarkable, not to mention he is probably our best shot at goal. Hopefully he is a swan for life

Not the best week to say this, after he sprayed one OOF :p

I'd go with Pyke as the best. Helps that the marks them close to goal. Even his helicopter kicks go through!

Not the best week to say this, after he sprayed one OOF :p

I'd go with Pyke as the best. Helps that the marks them close to goal. Even his helicopter kicks go through!

I'd love to see pykes shot chart for the year. I'd hate to be matched on him deep in the 50. He just grabs it at the highest point, with a max outstretched body. He will either , mark it, get a free or bring it to ground. Rarely gets out marked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Soph, read an article today that Jed and Gaz are best mates, I'm hoping you got the iniside info if there is any hint of him wanting to go back to Victoria?

Best friends they are indeed

Jed's from a very big family and if he were to lose his spot in the seniors maybe he might want to go home

Has pretty well locked down his place in our best 22. Would be very surprised to see him misplaced for the rest of the year.

Noone wants to be that guy, but I think you mean displace? I would be shocked and saddened if we misplaced poor Lamb. We would have to dispatch Little Bo Peep

ps. I love being that guy

he is probably our best shot at goal. Hopefully he is a swan for life
Thats not by luck or natural skill either, I can remember him after every training session as a junior he would have 50+ shots on goals from all over the ground, he would always be last one in for the dinners at the rooms! #dedication

Best friends they are indeed

Jed's from a very big family and if he were to lose his spot in the seniors maybe he might want to go home

Yeah i met both gaz and jed together at the coogee bay hotel a few months back, theyre both just great young blokes who love a laugh (y)

If he is not named this week then I bwlieve we will see him in different colors next season.
He was given a full game in the reserves.
I think he is part of our plans for the future though against Geelong he was very ordinary.
He struggles to apply forward pressure that our other options are capable of, locking the ball in.

Had many chances but I'm thinking that the chasing & tackling that Rohan does plus the 2 goals, get's him the gig ahead of Lamb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back