Your favourite theme song?

Remove this Banner Ad

Decided to bump this thread (which sadly was made pre-server change so all the youtube links are dead) rather than make a new one.
Been listening to some themes tonight, and I'll be damned if Triple H doesn't have the best themes of all time (excluding his Connecticut Blue Blood theme :p).

I wish he used this (that was used between November-December 2000) a bit longer.

More of my personal favourites

Brock Lesnar's is just perfect for him, love the theme

4 songs are on my iphone, slow chemical, voices, cult of personality and edges song. Voices is probably my favorite.

Honorable mention to Kurt Angles "rock" theme. Really wished he used that as it's brilliant.

I have Burn in my Light, This Fire Burns, Light A Fire (Ashley's theme), Bodies, Whatever (Benoit), Slow Chemical, and...

Paul London and Brian Kendrick. o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who could forget this masterpiece?

A genuinely good theme :p. Love the intro.
I really liked the Spirit Squad for some reason, and no, my Ziggler love is not the reason for that, haha.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Nirvana wrote this entrance for him?

No, it's a rip off of Smells Like Teen Spirit, but Jimmy Hart changed some of the notes so that it sounds like SLTS but also is its own song.

Dave Grohl did get quite pissed off at WCW at one stage, they also used another song (Come As You Are) for Raven's entrance theme.

No, it's a rip off of Smells Like Teen Spirit, but Jimmy Hart changed some of the notes so that it sounds like SLTS but also is its own song.

Dave Grohl did get quite pissed off at WCW at one stage, they also used another song (Come As You Are) for Raven's entrance theme.
i liked the jericho even flow ripoff :thumbsu:

Forgot about another favourite of mine.

Rocks circa 1999-2001 entrance was best IMO. Right tempo (some newer ones have been too slow) and had 'the rock says' in the background.

That's a staple for many wrestling themes. Find a popular song and change the notes just enough. Like Jarrett's version of Kid Rock "Cowboy" in WCW.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back