dogs 2.95

line 20.5

melb 1.45
gws 2.70

line 12.5

freo 1.80
hawks 2.00

line 1.5

Haven't been betting for around 5/6 weeks now. Lost a bit of interest in it. But back this week!

Looking at some of the games that I like this week:

Sydney vs St.Kilda - As Zealbee has already said the Swans line looks appealing. Only thing I'm worried about is Swans resting some players and maybe taking the foot off the pedal a bit.

Port vs Gold Coast - Port line here at -16.5 is very tempting for me. Was at the Carlton vs Gold Coast game on the weekend, and jeez the Suns looked shocking. Port looked strongish against the Swans, just inaccurate kicking kept them from being closer.

West Coast vs Essendon - Must win game here for both teams, West Coast at the line and 1-39 looks like it could be good.

Collingwood vs Brisbane - Collingwood will come out firing in this game after the loss to West Coast. A must win game for them and they really need to smash them for the percentage. Reckon them at the line is the go here.

Lol has Rioli ever played a game?

I agree that Roughy will probably miss, apparently Gunston will be touch and go.
Surely you dont risk gunston. They said 2-3 and hes missed one. They are travelling to perth, doubt he will play.

Rioli missing is an increased domino effect with no gunston or roughy. Must admit very surprised to see hawks under dogs though

Surely you dont risk gunston. They said 2-3 and hes missed one. They are travelling to perth, doubt he will play.

Rioli missing is an increased domino effect with no gunston or roughy. Must admit very surprised to see hawks under dogs though

Hawks just keep getting the job done, minimal fuss. Hodge and Lewis are in great form.

Not sure about Gunston but I watched the telecast on Saturday and they were saying that the damage was minimal and he had recovered well. Who knows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early TML play

Carlton/Geelong Over 188.5 - went over 200 earlier in the year, no weather at etihad, both teams scoring well recently.

Where's the carlton v geelong game this weekend. I'm on a shit phone so carnt check. If its at skilled what's the history of these teams playing there is it been close games like edihad or been blow outs? I'm liking carlton last few weeks to keep it a tight game. Thoughts?

Doing a multi:

Carlton vs Geelong
Head to Head
Geelong

Sydney vs St Kilda
Head to Head
Sydney

Gold Coast vs Port Adelaide
Head to Head
Port Adelaide

Essendon vs West Coast

Essendon vs West Coast
West Coast Under 24.5

Essendon vs West Coast
Winning Margin 39.5
West Coast Under 39.5

Collingwood vs Brisbane
Head to Head
Collingwood

North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
Head to Head
North Melbourne

Winning Margin 24.5
North Melbourne Over 24.5

Winning Margin 39.5
North Melbourne Over 39.5

Collingwood vs Brisbane
Winning Margin 24.5
Collingwood Over 24.5

Melbourne vs Greater Western Sydney
Head to Head
Melbourne

Adelaide vs Richmond
Head to Head
Richmond

Adelaide vs Richmond
Winning Margin 39.5
Richmond Under 39.5

Collingwood vs Brisbane
Winning Margin 39.5
Collingwood Over 39.5expand
  1. Fixed Win$1.99

BET SUMMARY
  • Total Legs 15
  • Multi Return $18711.69
  • Projected Pay $187116.90
  • Total Cost $10.00
A couple of 50/50 with richmond and west coast but overall it consists of most of the favorites I'm thinking this is a %5-10 chance of happening.

Doing a multi:

Carlton vs Geelong
Head to Head
Geelong

Sydney vs St Kilda
Head to Head
Sydney

Gold Coast vs Port Adelaide
Head to Head
Port Adelaide

Essendon vs West Coast

Essendon vs West Coast
West Coast Under 24.5

Essendon vs West Coast
Winning Margin 39.5
West Coast Under 39.5

Collingwood vs Brisbane
Head to Head
Collingwood

Head to Head
North Melbourne

Winning Margin 24.5
North Melbourne Over 24.5

Winning Margin 39.5
North Melbourne Over 39.5

Collingwood vs Brisbane
Winning Margin 24.5
Collingwood Over 24.5

Melbourne vs Greater Western Sydney
Head to Head
Melbourne

Adelaide vs Richmond
Head to Head
Richmond

Adelaide vs Richmond
Winning Margin 39.5
Richmond Under 39.5

Collingwood vs Brisbane
Winning Margin 39.5
Collingwood Over 39.5expand
  1. Fixed Win$1.99

BET SUMMARY
  • Total Legs 15
  • Multi Return $18711.69
  • Projected Pay $187116.90
  • Total Cost $10.00
A couple of 50/50 with richmond and west coast but overall it consists of most of the favorites I'm thinking this is a %5-10 chance of happening.
What betting agency are you with? I can't recall any that would allow a multi of Collingwood H2H, then Collingwood to win 25+ and same with a few of the other games you have done to be placed all into a multi. Unless I am missing something.

Still shits all over Freos forward line.
Walters, Ballantyne, Pavlich, Mayne, Z.Clarke vs Breust, Puopolo, Ceglar, Hale

Freo have never had a 'forward line' im not sure how that really comes into the equation. However i think theyd almost argue that have the better forwardline going into the game if Roughead is out and i highly doubt Gunston plays, but i guess you just have to wait and see.

What betting agency are you with? I can't recall any that would allow a multi of Collingwood H2H, then Collingwood to win 25+ and same with a few of the other games you have done to be placed all into a multi. Unless I am missing something.
Shit I posted it wrong, don't know one that does either.

Taking Blues at the line early, they always come close with Geelong and with their strength over the last few weeks I think 22.5+ is money. Geelong had a hard slog last week against Freo and a 6 day turn around vs the Blues 7 I can see this being close.

2U Carlton 22.5+ @ 1.91

Geelong ultimately will always struggle to kick a score. They have hawkins and well thats it. Hes usually held to 2-3 goals which means they struggle to find another 14 elsewhere or another 16 if hes held to zip. I still back them to win more often than not but not by much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back