Banter #lolnorf

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is not all there ...has issues....a guy that associates Richmond with Essendon when geographically they are from neighboring suburbs of Melbourne...the northwest ....boganville....Essendon supporters wouldnt piss on norf supporters if they were on fire..
Essendon kept norf out of the VFL for 30 years. They took norfs soul, they took norfs dignity, they took norfs premierships, and they took norfs supporters.

This is why norf are a pathetic little rabble. Because essenton, of all clubs lol ;)

Cute.

You tried, and from my observations of Richmond over the past decade that is all that seems to matter (apart from having big crowd numbers); gold star for you.
nah, keep your gold star, wouldn't want to bankrupt your club.

Never seen a more arrogant can base. I can't wait for the norf minnows to melt once the afl move them to Tasmania in 10 years.

Cute.

You tried, and from my observations of Richmond over the past decade that is all that seems to matter (apart from having big crowd numbers); gold star for you.

At least Richmond get big crowd numbers. From my observations of norf over the last decade, they don't even achieve that much. No gold star for you.

I hope we invite Mick Martyn to the game and he scares all your kiddie fans away.

Most Richmond supporters are Essendon supporters in disguise.

Wow listen to you....you get to mention both Richmond and Essendon in the same post. As if mentioning the giants of the game means you in some way matter to them.

Even if we lose to you you still won't matter. We'll actually root for you against the bigger outfits because you need the profile.

Wonder how it is going to feel losing in the first week of the finals for a third consecutive year. It's like the mediocrity is still there, it's just been adjusted. Instead of finishing ninth every year, you get your arses kicked out of the finals in the first week. Never change, Richmond. :D

Wonder how it is going to feel losing in the first week of the finals for a third consecutive year. It's like the mediocrity is still there, it's just been adjusted. Instead of finishing ninth every year, you get your arses kicked out of the finals in the first week. Never change, Richmond. :D

Yet surprisingly the bookmakers think we are going to win.

Given our mediocrity they must think our opposition is utter rubbish.

Yet surprisingly the bookmakers think we are going to win.

Given our mediocrity they must think our opposition is utter rubbish.
You've beaten us once in how many times? And that was without nine of our usual starting players. Keeeeeeeeep dreeeeeeamin.

bikers_and_road_kill.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow listen to you....you get to mention both Richmond and Essendon in the same post. As if mentioning the giants of the game means you in some way matter to them.

Even if we lose to you you still won't matter. We'll actually root for you against the bigger outfits because you need the profile.

I'd prefer you kept your failure encrusted person away from my club.

I'd prefer you kept your failure encrusted person away from my club.

If you upset the bookmakers odds and actually beat us I'll be supporting you in the semis because I want to see you survive and a run in the finals might help you fend off relocation.

many tiges will do likewise. Opposition such as Carlton or Collingwood would be loathed rivals but North? nice little club which does no harm. I want you to stay in Melbourne.

If you upset the bookmakers odds and actually beat us I'll be supporting you in the semis because I want to see you survive and a run in the finals might help you fend off relocation.

many tiges will do likewise. Opposition such as Carlton or Collingwood would be loathed rivals but North? nice little club which does no harm. I want you to stay in Melbourne.

Like I said, you're just Essendon supporters in cheaper tracksuits.

Also, wildly original.

Tin rattlers.

I liked Reece McKenzie's tweet.

Good move.

Like I said, you're just Essendon supporters in cheaper tracksuits.

Also, wildly original.

Tin rattlers.

I liked Reece McKenzie's tweet.

Good move.

We're Essendon supporters?

Its a weird and original bit of banter I'll give you that.

Still if you beat us I'll be supporting you and or the Dogs. You know doing the decent thing going for the little fella in a fight.

Imagine a GF between you and the Dogs!! Most of the crowd would be neutrals supporting you both.

The guy was a great player, but an absolute f-wit of a human being. We did what essendon* refused to do and kicked out our shit bloke champion player when he f-ed up.
You should watch Open Mike on foxfooty Mon Night.;)

Very presumptuous of you, I have watched a many Richmond games, possibly every single game.

Rance, Gun.

Chaplin is over the hill, even at Port he was never a good 1 on 1 defender, put a fork in him.

Grimes only gets a game because you have no one else. Gets regularly beaten 1 on 1, and is not up to it.

Houli, inconsistent, good in parts, poor in parts (see kick in episode).

Batchelor, another that like Grimes only gets a game due to lack of quality defenders on your list. Bloke has more brain fades then just about anyone I've seen play.

Newman, lol retired.

Vlastuin, has not improved since his first year which was apparently "breakout", hes an honest player, but nothing special.

As this reiterates, Richmonds defense, apart from Rance is a serious weakpoint and will be shown up in a final, as it has been in years past. If youre too naive to accept that, enjoy another disappointment.
Average North supporter. No clue about Footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back