Daily Special - November

Remove this Banner Ad

October was a tough month but a couple of us (humblebrag) still managed to churn out a profit.

tumblr_m2n91yA9ZL1qd2446o1_500.gif

Time to bounce back in November!

Ballarat - Race 7 - 10.Felicienne @ $4.80

Only one career win but 75% career place SR and hoping it improves for the step up to 1400m today

I have it on top but need $6.00 to back it, I think that's unlikely unfortunately. Pretty certain it will improve up to 1400m, last two runs has hit the line well.

Only one career win but 75% career place SR and hoping it improves for the step up to 1400m today

Dat ride

146376-happy-asian-girl-clapping-gif-BKtu.gif

I'm at daughters basketball so never saw it, description?

Settles second last - saves ground and starts getting into it on the turn, most fan wide - powers through a gap a couple off the fence and out grinds Fioravanti at the finish

Going for 3. Flex in the last at ballarat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1-0, +3.8

Flemington - Race 7 - 10.Trip To Paris @ $8.50 (took the $9 yesterday but this is the best available now)

Looking through all the hype hard to argue how he wasn't the run of the race at Caulfield and think that will be the best formline this year. Still value at the current quote.

Echuca, R6 #1 MEDAL OF VALOUR, fixed $2.80 currently many places.

1-1 +3.0

The worst ride I have ever seen.

On Medal of Valour, who led all the way last start, he jumped out first then held it so another could cross him to the lead, and the horse over-reacted, threw his head in the air, he had to check it back several lengths. The horse from there was never happy, and was first beaten.

Why he did not lead, on a horse who led all the way last start (on a leaders track today!!!!) I do not know.

That is a terrible, terrible, terrible bit of riding, Andrew Mallyon.

1-1 +3.0

Kyneton, R9 #6 NEONA, $10 fixed odds. Not actually my top pick, is 2nd pick but I make it a $5.50 chance. Leads, own way in front, $10 is wrong.

I've seen that horse go from Podium to post a few times lately.
Can be a surprising sort

Remove this Banner Ad

Back