Forgotten players

Remove this Banner Ad

oh yeah man, you dolt, how can you not know where "marc albrighton" is currently plying his trade, like lol bus dude

Perhaps not an established name, but Gai Assulin - considered one of the best young attacking midfielders in Europe at Barcelona and then Man City, followed by a few spells with various teams in Spain, before being released by Mallorca at the end of last season. Had an unsuccessful trial with Rangers recently. He has a good CV, so I'm not really sure what the problem is.

Perhaps not an established name, but Gai Assulin - considered one of the best young attacking midfielders in Europe at Barcelona and then Man City, followed by a few spells with various teams in Spain, before being released by Mallorca at the end of last season. Had an unsuccessful trial with Rangers recently. He has a good CV, so I'm not really sure what the problem is.

Got a bad injury with us from memory, not sure if that has had an impact going forward. Watchers of the reserves teams were never too impressed when he did get a game, didn't stand out at that level let alone higher.

Honestly didn't know he'd moved.

Ha ha, he played for us last night. Gave me a bit of a shock, I had no idea that he was close to a return. Haven't heard a thing from him since last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know, those players who just seem to disappear off the face of the Earth. Could be past or present. Could be solved by a Google search, but where's the fun in that?

Jimmy Bullard is one that springs to mind. Francis Jeffers. That Brazilian forward Middelsbrough had, he came from Twente I think, Alves?

Anyway, carry on chaps.
You don't really know your soccer, do you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back