Hird to have his say

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The only thing I come close to agreeing with Hird about is the AFL and the way it's run. As for anything else he says it's utter shit, we all know it's shit as their is to much evidence saying he's full of it.

As for the AFL the head is rotten. It has a self serving commission only dedicated to lining its own pockets and protecting their image and not serving the game, the players or the people who make the game run which is us fans.

Now having said that I don't agree with Hird, Essendon nor disagree with the punishment to the Essendon 34. I'd just like to see going forward the AFL being more transparent so the veil of secrets and secret deals be lifted so we as fans know what is going on with our beloved game. No more Essendon sagas, no more were they tipped off, weren't they tipped off, no more they didn't tank but they did but they didn't crap. We pay our hard earned to support our clubs and follow our beloved game and we should be entitled to this.

The Essendon FC have been found guilty of one of the worst cases of team doping the world has ever seen.

James Hird was the senior coach.

End story.

TLDR...

Hird pt.1: "Make 'em big. But don't bother me with the details, I only coach the team."

"IVs start next week and Thymosin with Uniquinon. We will start to see some real effects."

Hird pt.2: "My trust was broken and therefore I was unable to provide a safe environment for the players."

"Reidy has stopped everything which is getting a little frustrating. Need to get your United Nations skills back into action."

A decent proportion of Hird fanbois will be waking up tomorrow and reading part 2 of the year of truth and feeling very let down.

Very let down. They were promised "the truth" for a long time.

Fanboi thought process: "Maybe he had held it off this long because it was just so truthful that the CAS, WADA, AFL and the players would not have been able to handle it. Yeah, sure that was why he was holding off. Ultimate truthfulness. Waiting to DROP THE BOMB and destroy them all. This will be great... and totally worth it."

image how the players feel reading it

"I was having dinner with my kids for my birthday" ... this is the sort of thing that Hird does to try and paint himself as some kind of victim to garner sympathy. It's irrelevant in the context of this issue, could even be made up, but he still has to throw it in there for good measure. Poor James.

"I was having dinner with my kids for my birthday" ... this is the sort of thing that Hird does to try and paint himself as some kind of victim to garner sympathy. It's irrelevant in the context of this issue, could even be made up, but he still has to throw it in there for good measure. Poor James.
I think that is Kouda Cotch's dog that Romping Wins tried to run over then the Hirds kidnapped him, now Kouda is trying to run away.

run Kouda, run
875981-02adb3c8-5f1c-11e3-8eb9-1c57f26bd260.jpg

Don't worry guys. Apparently we are in a good place coz the truth came out. All along, we thought Hird was guilty. He has reassured us that he actually wasn't apart of this at all. He was actually a bystander all along. The text messages and willingness to push the boundaries was in fact Hirdy. Couldn't have been James Albert Hird. Now it all makes sence.

We're about to go un-undefeated so thank you Hird! That was the promise of being in a better land. Fitzroy, a now pretty much defunct team, was the last team to go un-undefeated all those years ago.

Wouldn't have been possible without you're inexperience in the field of sports science!

Don't worry guys. Apparently we are in a good place coz the truth came out. All along, we thought Hird was guilty. He has reassured us that he actually wasn't apart of this at all. He was actually a bystander all along. The text messages and willingness to push the boundaries was in fact Hirdy. Couldn't have been James Albert Hird. Now it all makes sence.

We're about to go un-undefeated so thank you Hird! That was the promise of being in a better land. Fitzroy, a now pretty much defunct team, was the last team to go un-undefeated all those years ago.

Wouldn't have been possible without you're inexperience in the field of sports science!

Now tell us the one about Goldilocks and the three bears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sure as hell hope the players have been given a better explanation than that in person because that article didn't explain anything

What a self serving sack of shit James hird has become

On the subject of his precious protocols that he says weren't followed.

The protocols were primarily that everything was to be safe and also WADA compliant. At all times hird has maintained that nothing harmful or illegal was given to the players

So if that's correct then the protocols were actually followed, but he says they weren't.

I'm confused

On the subject of his precious protocols that he says weren't followed.

The protocols were primarily that everything was to be safe and also WADA compliant. At all times hird has maintained that nothing harmful or illegal was given to the players

So if that's correct then the protocols were actually followed, but he says they weren't.

I'm confused

Nothing to be confused about.
When the story broke 3 years back if you removed the bullshit stories of media and club spin themselves, what was clear was essentially Dank himself was the only one that really knows what happened. Anything since by other interested parties closely involved or not involved at all like journalists saying they knew either something banned was taken or nothing banned was taken was all hogwash. No one really knows except Dank. Hird just always doing spin as he is partially responsible and cannot accept the truth of the matter is he really does know himself, so all talk of "nothing harmful or illegal was given to players" has always been bullshit. Been the most laughable aspect of all the speculation gone on. I barely read much of any articles once I realized the only person that really knows is Dank and everything everyone else that said be they Little, Hird, Thompson, Caroline Wilson, big footy posters etc etc is guess work at best. Dank has claimed he could prove the players innocence. He has done nothing for anyone but himself. My best guess and it is only a guess, is the idiot injected them with what he thought was not banned and then at some stage realized it either might be or was and I suspect that is when paperwork games started happening. If Dank could prove their innocence he would have done so unless he is such a prick he does not care and just wants to thumb his nose at agencies like ASADA and WADA for his own deluded ego trip. So the guy is a prick even if he did not inject them with anything harmful. Worse still if he has.

Anybody that thinks Hird can shed more light are kidding themselves. The guy is being an idiot only making things worse. If he said I did not know what was taken and I am an idiot for putting myself in that position and the club I coached then I might have a little bit of respect for him.

Last edited:
The Essendon FC have been found guilty of one of the worst cases of team doping the world has ever seen.
Please, the East German Olympic team was doped until some of the women became men, and actual deaths can be linked to the programme. And rather than ignorance and incompetence, it was calculated, immoral and executed with precision.

What happened at Essendon is disappointing but FMD, not even close to the worst. It was positively amateur.

One of the great "acting dumb" performances of modern times by Darce.

A client of Shane Charter interviewing Dean Robinson and trying to feign surprise about everything lol
with Garlick and Woewowowowodin and West and Albert and the rest

I prefer the Gazelle to Dr Ageless, he reminds me of Jeff Daniels in Dumb and Dumber, I prefer Dr Ageless to the oompa loompa.
upload_2016-1-16_3-1-26.jpeg
images

Hird<Voss<Buckley

Nothing new at all, Why would he even bother, It just keeps making himself look bad.

Surely the players must be sick of hearing the same nonsense from him, Even more now that they are suspended.

with Garlick and Woewowowowodin and West and Albert and the rest

I prefer the Gazelle to Dr Ageless, he reminds me of Jeff Daniels in Dumb and Dumber, I prefer Dr Ageless to the oompa loompa.
View attachment 207242
images

Hird<Voss<Buckley

The Gazelle was a superb highlight of this saga.

Peptide flavoured icecreams...here Mr Interviewer, would you like an icecream?

that is one element we downunder preparatores [grammar] have it over the continental preparatores and the American preparatores...

It is like our own preparatores are writing and illustrating their own Marvel comic books and given themselves their own superhero names.

The only person I know who has done something similar was my favourite cyclist Riccardo Ricco. I called him Ricky Riccio, and he called himself "the cobra" cos he struck and attacked as the venomous snake.

Last edited:
Thats it?

A lesser climax than Waiting for Godot,

The first part was at least good for the laughs, the second one is just sad really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back