What the heck? Drug Driver?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I agree.

Jacinta would definately have leaked the story about her fiance for a gossip column. Couldn't have been Buddy because of this!!!

Way to miss the point...

If the HS knows, most rags would know. If it was someone like Buddy, the magazines would be over it because they would talk it up as 'last straw for Jacinta!' Or some s**t to get the 40 year old mums wet about gossip.

This is probably some no-name or a star of yesteryear.

I joined big footy just so I could call you a peanut.

Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti is a great person who has busted a nut to get an AFL gig, an education and to help himself. It's a very inspiring story. You should not take the piss out of him.

And to be frank, he has a much bigger following and fan base than anyone who plays for GWS, so you can jump on your little orange train and nick off back to Blacktown.

Ps: who did you used to go for you bloody turncoat?
You sir are an absolute peanut for believing him in the first place.

I joined big footy just so I could call you a peanut.

Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti is a great person who has busted a nut to get an AFL gig, an education and to help himself. It's a very inspiring story. You should not take the piss out of him.

And to be frank, he has a much bigger following and fan base than anyone who plays for GWS, so you can jump on your little orange train and nick off back to Blacktown.

Ps: who did you used to go for you bloody turncoat?
Gee,you might want to relax dude. It was quite obviously a joke,not the greatest,but far from the worst,just the run of the mill joke.Why such a carry on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back