Scandal Shane Charter (SHANE CARTER IS INNOCENT!) hit with drug charges

Remove this Banner Ad

Who interviewed a fitness guy after a Grand Final? Not a player, not a coach not an ex-player with a long history at a club not even a long serving doctor but the fitness guy?
Im sure they did interview a number of players, coaches and ex players, they also interviewed The Weapon and thats what he said.

Exactly let's see the video where this is said.
Why would anyone have recorded reference made by the Geelong fitness trainer about Dank 6 years before Dank became a household name for all the wrong reasons..lol
Its been mentioned many times on here and in other places over the years and we are talking almost 2 decades here, yet no one has refuted its existence nor has DR denied saying it.

A BigFooty user just reached out to me privately via DM with this message and asked if I could post it as they wanted to remain anonymous:

“I put my house on the market at the end of last year and I had an ex AFL coach wander through. He ended up staying for a coffee. He saw a copy of Mick Warner’s book on my shelf (admittedly I haven’t yet read it) and the conversation about Essendon came up as apparently there are references to the drug scandal in the book. What I found fascinating was that he was casually mentioning Geelong with Essendon and insinuated something dodgy happened throughout their golden years. I didn’t want to probe but the whole experience was quite surreal as I had an ex AFL coach openly discussing Geelong being drug cheats in my living room.

It didn’t sit well with me and prompted me to do some investigating. The industry that I work in means that I do have the privilege of encountering a lot of high profile AFL figures and get to occasionally mingle at functions/events. I regretted probing some of these people as what I heard made me sick to my stomach. Some people that tried to speak up about Geelong were hushed by the AFL and ended up “resigning” not long after. There was talk of blackmail, threats, bikies and people even relocating interstate due to safety fears. Some stuff is just way too sensitive to mention. I obviously put an end to my enquires but this is potentially the biggest cover up in the sport’s history.”

Grim.

A BigFooty user just reached out to me privately via DM with this message and asked if I could post it as they wanted to remain anonymous:

“I put my house on the market at the end of last year and I had an ex AFL coach wander through. He ended up staying for a coffee. He saw a copy of Mick Warner’s book on my shelf (admittedly I haven’t yet read it) and the conversation about Essendon came up as apparently there are references to the drug scandal in the book. What I found fascinating was that he was casually mentioning Geelong with Essendon and insinuated something dodgy happened throughout their golden years. I didn’t want to probe but the whole experience was quite surreal as I had an ex AFL coach openly discussing Geelong being drug cheats in my living room.

It didn’t sit well with me and prompted me to do some investigating. The industry that I work in means that I do have the privilege of encountering a lot of high profile AFL figures and get to occasionally mingle at functions/events. I regretted probing some of these people as what I heard made me sick to my stomach. Some people that tried to speak up about Geelong were hushed by the AFL and ended up “resigning” not long after. There was talk of blackmail, threats, bikies and people even relocating interstate due to safety fears. Some stuff is just way too sensitive to mention. I obviously put an end to my enquires but this is potentially the biggest cover up in the sport’s history.”

Grim.

Amazing

A bigfooty member just messaged me and said he was selling a bike on gumtree. An AFL coach arrived to inspect the bike, he asked to take it for a test ride, he questioned whether he should let him take it but the coach said "mate c'mon, you can't expect me to trust it without a test" so he agreed. The coach jumped on the bike and road away yelling "haha * you I always cheat on tests". That coach was Dimma Hardwick.
In my role I have access to information and that information would make grown men weep like a baby. I'm now burdened to carry this information with me forever and for the safety of society will make sure it dies with me.

Last edited:
A bigfooty member just messaged me and said he was selling a bike on gumtree. An AFL coach arrived to inspect the bike, he asked to take it for a test ride, he questioned whether he should let him take it but the coach said "mate c'mon, you can't expect me to trust it without a test" so he agreed. The coach jumped on the bike and road away yelling "haha * you I always cheat on tests". That coach was Dimma Hardwick.
In my role I have access to information and that information would make grown men weep like a baby. I'm now burdened to carry this information with me forever and for the safety of society will make sure it dies with me.
More believable than you telling us you worked at Geelong 😁

When you're so good the only straw left to clutch at is that they must be cheating. That's 21st century Geelong - the most successful club we've seen so far.

If your team was that good you'd have the most premierships in the AFL era, oh wait That's Hawthorn ;)

Funny how it took the super successful club a decade to get back there after Dean Robinson and his chemist mates left...
"Why isn't the most successfull club of the 21st century even more successful?"

I know we set the bar ridiculously high when it comes to the 21st juggernaut, but look what happened to the Lions after their successful 01-03 period, or more recently the Hawfs 13-15. Fell off the proverbial cliff and hit every branch on the way down the poor sods. Meanwhile Geelong made a complete and utter mockery of equalisation by playing deep finals practically every year after 07-11 and capped it off with yet another flag with a complete set of new players in 22.

Now that I think about it maybe we've been injecting the drugs into the jumper and every player who pulls on the blue and white hoops gets a performance enhacement...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would anyone have recorded reference made by the Geelong fitness trainer about Dank 6 years before Dank became a household name for all the wrong reasons..lol
Its been mentioned many times on here and in other places over the years and we are talking almost 2 decades here, yet no one has refuted its existence nor has DR denied saying it.
So it's been mentioned on here and "other places".
Refuted the existence of what? An alleged recording of what a fitness guy said after a grand final. But no one can find this recording anywhere.
You've proven yourself to me. I can't deny it anymore. You're on to us. I'll call the club to organise some kind of statement.

Funny how it took the super successful club a decade to get back there after Dean Robinson and his chemist mates left...
Translation: Club rebuilt on the run whilst missing finals once, and reached two GF's - winning one - before my club that started their dynasty could even get back to the last day in September.

That comment was not the W you think it was. Massive L.

Well well well. It looks like the AFL has just been outed as having attempted to hide a drugs scandal. Wonder how thorough their “investigation” into Geelong was 😁

Remove this Banner Ad

Back