Scandal Tarryn Thomas charged with 'threatening to distribute intimate image' + driving with suspended license

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Statements

Fined, no conviction recorded:

Last edited by a moderator:

That is what they have done now. But what he won’t have is the team environment and the day in day out influences. Modelling behaviour is often more effective than just teaching someone.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Doesn't seem like that team environment did him any good, either the environment was also bad or he's beyond 'modelling' his behaviour on others.

He's had a lot more chances than the average person gets, and if he was less talented would have been punted much earlier.

I also would have thought not sending threatening messages to women was a pretty easy one for most people to work out by themselves as well.

First of all the victims name doesn't have to be anywhere and what would it gain? All afl players know what is not allowed
Pretty confident that all AFL players know not to do what TT has been doing without having the threats and behaviour published publically

Otherwise a whole mess of them would be getting the training that TT got and then ignored

Pretty confident that all AFL players know not to do what TT has been doing without having the threats and behaviour published publically

Otherwise a whole mess of them would be getting the training that TT got and then ignored
Bit hard on Tim Taranto !

I’ve heard it called many many things, invented a few myself, “Marcia” as in Marcia Hines being one that I’m particularly proud of, but never, ever, have I heard it called a Nose Clam.

I means Clams? They’re pretty much the worst bivalve there is.

I’ve heard it called many many things, invented a few myself, “Marcia” as in Marcia Hines being one that I’m particularly proud of, but never, ever, have I heard it called a Nose Clam.

I means Clams? They’re pretty much the worst bivalve there is.

its an always sunny in philly reference

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's not.

How can he be ineligible to play after an 18 game suspension of a 23 game season. Surely he becomes eligible after North have played 18 games. Unless they're not delisting him until after the MSD. Obviously the slimmest of chances he'd be taken, but surely that's up to the clubs with available spots to determine.

Doesn't seem like that team environment did him any good, either the environment was also bad or he's beyond 'modelling' his behaviour on others.

He's had a lot more chances than the average person gets, and if he was less talented would have been punted much earlier.

I also would have thought not sending threatening messages to women was a pretty easy one for most people to work out by themselves as well.

Trying to educate him prior to binning him was fair enough. Pretty impressive effort to still be threatening whilst suspended for doing exactly that and currently undertaking education courses though. What an effing idiot, will be included in the incarceration statistics soon enough.

Trying to educate him prior to binning him was fair enough. Pretty impressive effort to still be threatening whilst suspended for doing exactly that and currently undertaking education courses though. What an effing idiot, will be included in the incarceration statistics soon enough.
Amen to this

Trying to educate him at all would be hard work.

Trying to educate him prior to binning him was fair enough.
Was it though?

I mean, sure, educate him - but why not condemn his awful behaviour and give him the flick, then educate him once he's gone?

It was a stupid and misguided decision again by North's leadership. They're completely out of their depth down there.

Was it though?

I mean, sure, educate him - but why not condemn his awful behaviour and give him the flick, then educate him once he's gone?

It was a stupid and misguided decision again by North's leadership. They're completely out of their depth down there.

LOL. Surely you can't be this stupid.

Very much so. It’s very difficult to teach someone who seems to have a complete unwillingness or inability to learn.
Yep
He’s very much a if you wronged me (eg cheat on him that he claimed the first girl did) that allows in his mind to say anything in retaliation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back