Scandal Tarryn Thomas charged with 'threatening to distribute intimate image' + driving with suspended license

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Statements

Fined, no conviction recorded:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's just me, but I think that's pretty pathetic if you're on Bigfooty.

Anyway, it's nowhere near as pathetic as hiding behind it so you can again ignore giving your views on actual physical domestic violence when you've displayed so much emotional angst denouncing verbal domestic violence.
Thats a bit of a word salad so I'm not really sure what your point is?

But, you do seem to reference 'actual' domestic violence and play down emotional abuse.

That's horrible. You should be embarrassed by that.

Besides, hasn't Thomas been accused of physical domestic abuse also?

Thats a bit of a word salad so I'm not really sure what your point is?

But, you do seem to reference 'actual' domestic violence and play down emotional abuse.

That's horrible. You should be embarrassed by that.

Besides, hasn't Thomas been accused of physical domestic abuse also?

Try learning to read properly. I said "actual physical domestic violence". You are all bleeding heart about verbal texts but won't respond about the case of physical violence. It's almost as if you're avoiding it.

And no, you show your ignorance again, he wasn't accused of physical violence against the accuser.

Try learning to read properly. I said "actual physical domestic violence". You are all bleeding heart about verbal texts but won't respond about the case of physical violence. It's almost as if you're avoiding it.

And no, you show your ignorance again, he wasn't accused of physical violence against the accuser.

Another woman sent a text to friends last year that read: “I’m too scared … i know he’s (Thomas) gonna kill me.”

At least one of the women, who was reportedly hospitalised as a result of an incident in 2022, had been provided with a psychologist by the league, which told the Herald Sun the behaviour alleged to it was “family violence”. The AFL, according to the report, offered to facilitate meetings with detectives from a family violence investigation unit.

Another allegation claimed Thomas threw a lamp at a woman in a hotel room.

He was on the North list at list lodgments.
As a result would he be eligible for the MSD and effectively have been on two AFL lists in the same season? I can see the AFL allowing it, so they can then point to it that "two club" precedent for a ****ed up midseason trade period.

Stengle nominated for MSD after we'd delisted him post preseason.

Seems to be alot of text messages floating about and this seems pretty serious. I may have missed this but has this been handed over to the police if it is new allegations?

Of course he was. Back in your box champ

Of course he was. Back in your box champ

Oh no, I've been "champed". I'm almost too scared to respond to this obvious internet tough guy.

Now, if you followed the discussion, we were talking about the newest allegations - the ones that have resulted in TT getting the sack.

Yes, previously there were numerous accusations/ allegations and these were subject to police investigation. So, if one reported victim made an allegation "to the Herald Sun", then it's possible/likely that it was also made to the police. Therefore, it was investigated and no charges resulted. I mean, it's a very serious accusation, so surely it wasn't just made "to the Herald Sun".

Anyway, to this point I thought we were talking about the recent accusations. I can't see the point in re-litigating the previous allegations that were formally dealt with.

Tom Morris just said police dropped the case after ex who went to the AFL decided not to pursue further action.

Reckon other clubs will see that as a green light. Bard probably already reached out

Last edited:
Tom Morris just said police dropped the case after ex who went to the AFL decided not to pursue further action.

Reckon other clubs will see that as a green light. Bard probably already reached out
He's coming to Port in a straight swap for an MG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake Niall is reporting that Thomas will be a free hit delisted free agent for whoever wants him, subject to AFL approval.

So we can probably assume it’ll be Sydney or Geelong.

…and North will ask for some kind of compensation (obviously).

Jake Niall is reporting that Thomas will be a free hit delisted free agent for whoever wants him, subject to AFL approval.

So we can probably assume it’ll be Sydney or Geelong.

…and North will ask for some kind of compensation (obviously).
Read somewhere his mother lives in Western Sydney.

Follow the Buddy curve and end up at the Swans.

Because they did. Geelong possibly sniffing around him now doesn't change that.
I’m going to vomit reading the redemption stories when they inevitably come out. How do you go from cancelled for violence to praised for doing what is the bare minimum in a year?

I can guarantee his victims won’t be fully recovered a year into the future, much like others who still suffer and watch their abusers star at AFL clubs.

Lol it makes it pretty hypocritical

If one club gives too many chances then another club giving another chance doesn’t reset the clock of chances given

Hope to God we don't go after him.

I'm confident the club won't and it's only a rumor. The boy has issues and will be out of the game in no time at all if someone decides to pick him up again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back