2016 AFL - Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Mcveigh is listed half forward, and on b365 they are paying:
2g+ @11
3g+ @51
I know it's gonna be a low scoring wet slog, but at those odds I'll throw a couple dollars on each just in case it gets up again. He kicked 2 last week.
he is out to $11 and $67 now with some other defenders at $17 and $126 so i might hold off and tail with a tenner or so on each

Good spot and worth a ping at those odds even if he may not end up playing forward

We have all done a very bad thing, Crownbet have closed their behinds markets overnight so the traders can have a worry free sleep knowing that when they get back to the office tomorrow they dont have to offload a ton of liability onto another site. we should all be ashamed that we ever put them in a position of being scared. ;):p

Boys, I have to post this here because I''m still distraught. I play a quad every week with my brother in law, we put $50 on. This week was going to be no different, we had a percentage of 55% if It got up. Here is the depressing part, I went to go do my quad as usual but was heading away to go motorbike riding, I was running late so I thought I will just get my brother in law do to on his TAB app. I forgot about it, until the morning when I sent him a message with a picture of the quad to put on. He wrote back that he didn't have any money on his card, so I suggested using mine. I then put my phone down and forgot about it. Fast forward to 235pm and I remember and my heart drops, I've missed the quad. No biggie I thought, it was a bit of a long s**t compared to the usual ones we put on. I then spend the whole weekend hoping it goes outside of the margins. All three of the first part get up. I go into Sunday with bulldogs needing to win by 13-48, Collingwood are up and I am thinking thank ****, I am not going to get it, if I did have the bet on. Then, the whole Collingwood team get injured and the Western bulldogs end up winning by like 21.

I was utterly and still am devastated. I literally threw up. Would have collected around $2600 I know none of you probably care and Its not like a million dollars but it still hurts. Here is a pic I sent to the brother in law. I hope that all made sense. :(
When do the AFL quad markets open and close?

Few more at Madbookie i like with the deluge on the Gold Coast

Most Marks

Ben Brown > T Lynch @ 1.85
Sam Gibson > Kolodjashnij @ 1.85
Scott Thompson (NM) > Jack Martin @ 1.85
Harvey > Aaron Hall @ 1.85
Kerridge > Malceski @ 1.85

Few more at Madbookie i like with the deluge on the Gold Coast

Most Marks

Ben Brown > T Lynch @ 1.85
Sam Gibson > Kolodjashnij @ 1.85
Scott Thompson (NM) > Jack Martin @ 1.85
Harvey > Aaron Hall @ 1.85
Kerridge > Malceski @ 1.85

Player props doesn't load anymore???

$555 Gary Ablett @1.91 Tabtouch = $60ish profit if it wins
$445 Gary Ablett @2.50 TAB = $112ish profit if it wins

Couple of other arbs that I might look at too. Hopefully Unibet don't wait too long to release their player markets this week

he is out to $11 and $67 now with some other defenders at $17 and $126 so i might hold off and tail with a tenner or so on each

Good

Couple of other arbs that I might look at too. Hopefully Unibet don't wait too long to release their player markets this week
Could you of taken 8% both sides

Surprised you aren't limited. My bets rarely get through on TAB.

That's like waving a ARB flag in front of their face with $555 bets.

Enjoy it while it lasts.....

Unless you're splitting bets over several accounts.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Anywhere other than sportsbet and crown do over under behinds? Got 10 behinds first half to win a mint trying to find a way to spread the winnings a bit. A 9.5 market would be prime

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could you of taken 8% both sides
I like this chance to win more with Gaj over 30 in this one
Account is fairly new and is down overall due to arbing, just looks like a mug account on face value i would think
That's like waving a ARB flag in front of their face with $555 bets.
No problems from the past 2 months, i understand if i was betting like 543.27 but rounding off with a 5 is fairly common i would say

Heads up with Madbookie they really rate Tom Bell and Armfield as goal kickers, can get Cloke, Daniher, Petrie among others @ $2.17 to kick more goals than them. Also they quite rate S Martin still even though he's obviously super effected by West in the team, can make some decent value bets around those.

Heads up with Madbookie they really rate Tom Bell and Armfield as goal kickers, can get Cloke, Daniher, Petrie among others @ $2.17 to kick more goals than them. Also they quite rate S Martin still even though he's obviously super effected by West in the team, can make some decent value bets around those.
What sort of bet limits do they have? I have never used them...

Cunnington 25 or more disposals 1g at $2.05 on SB

North win
Stanimal/Murray over 3.5 sets (not footy but it's what I'm on tonight)
$1.95 double

Hawthorn
Geelong
Sydney
Fremantle
Adelaide
$2.85 multi for the week on SB

I didn't include Carlton as I hate having big money on a game I can't watch...

What sort of bet limits do they have? I have never used them...

No idea, just joined and playing around with silly $5 bets to start with.

McGlynn more contested disposals than S Martin @ $3.13 is good value, given the likely state of the Swans game most disposals will be considered contested, and since West came in Martin's only had 5 contested possessions each game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back