AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 2

Remove this Banner Ad

6u Sydney u40. Games against Essendon are usually close and lots of rain in Sydney this week.

1u Gold Coast 13.5+.Took this early I'm not sold on them playing away as if yet.

5.2u Collingwood & Adelaide u40 $4.90
Need this bet and the Sydney bet to get up this week. Hopefully they are safe bets.

4u WCE 45.5+ line

In 15 attemps in Perth GWS has never beaten WCE or Freo by over 40.

In 7 attempts GWS has only beaten WCE once in Perth by 8 points in 2017.

Wce beat GWS last year in perth in what was the eagles worst year on record, being compared to the GC in 2011 in terms of ability.

4u WCE 45.5+ line

In 15 attemps in Perth GWS has never beaten WCE or Freo by over 40.

In 7 attempts GWS has only beaten WCE once in Perth by 8 points in 2017.

Wce beat GWS last year in perth in what was the eagles worst year on record, being compared to the GC in 2011 in terms of ability.
You can only really use GWS' performances in Perth vs Fremantle in 2016, and West Coast last year, as they are the only 2 iterations of the two teams that have been anywhere near what the 3-4 win Eagles are now.

2016 is also too long ago to have any relevancy as barely any of the GWS players in that team are playing now.

But GWS definitely have been markedly less potent away, like many travelling teams I guess.

WC winning last year in round 2 is something, but GWS were not the same team in the 1st half of the year as they are now (lose to Collingwood in round 9 by 65 points, then lose in the PF by only 1 point; lose to Essendon by 13 points in round 4, then hammer them (Oraz) by 126 points in round 23).

Good luck though 🙏, I got no idea what's going to happen there.

You can only really use GWS' performances in Perth vs Fremantle in 2016, and West Coast last year, as they are the only 2 iterations of the two teams that have been anywhere near what the 3-4 win Eagles are now.

2016 is also too long ago to have any relevancy as barely any of the GWS players in that team are playing now.

But GWS definitely have been markedly less potent away, like many travelling teams I guess.

WC winning last year in round 2 is something, but GWS were not the same team in the 1st half of the year as they are now (lose to Collingwood in round 9 by 65 points, then lose in the PF by only 1 point; lose to Essendon by 13 points in round 4, then hammer them (Oraz) by 126 points in round 23).

Good luck though 🙏, I got no idea what's going to happen there.
Although every thing you have stayed is valid, no one can deny the facts of data. Even if you used the 2016 to now era that's still no wins over 40 in Perth and 1 out of 6.

Yes it is granted that the gws did change quite significantly as of halfway during last season but one could argue so has WCE pressure intentions and seem to be less Injured in comparison to the past 3 seasons.

Yes time will tell on this one and we will have to wait and see what happens.

We're a lot better side at home but if Tex isn't back our forward line just doesn't function. Wouldn't touch our game until teams announced. Odds may swing but not as much as he affects the game.

We're probably a bit short regardless

Bucking bronco don't get me wrong I believe GWS will win and probably win comfortably. However I believe a 45.5+ should be enough for WCE to hold given the fact it is at home and GWS record in Perth.

Maybe they will win by over 40 in Perth for the first time out of 15 games this one being the 16th game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yea gold coast will pump us our midfield is looking old and slow and we no longer have a superstar inside mid rowell will towel us up and our def wont be able to match there pretty good forward line Gold Coast 40+

yea gold coast will pump us our midfield is looking old and slow and we no longer have a superstar inside mid rowell will towel us up and our def wont be able to match there pretty good forward line Gold Coast 40+

Especially if your coach leaves Macrae out and plays Oneil for who knows what reason, then compounds it by having Daniel as the sub.

Especially if your coach leaves Macrae out and plays Oneil for who knows what reason, then compounds it by having Daniel as the sub.
my theory is he has a vendetta against every player that played in that premiership and is slowly making enemies and getting rid of em each year this year it seems to be daniel and macrae on the outs but dont worry ordinary VFL players will do the trick

Only concern is that game in the heavy rain was a proper slog.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Adelaide struggle a touch as well.

Barely watched much of the games this weekend probably a good thing I didn't waste X number bonus bets this weekend lol

my theory is he has a vendetta against every player that played in that premiership and is slowly making enemies and getting rid of em each year this year it seems to be daniel and macrae on the outs but dont worry ordinary VFL players will do the trick

That team selection was bewildering and that's for someone that doesn't follow the Dogs- hate to know what your forum thought of it!

That team selection was bewildering and that's for someone that doesn't follow the Dogs- hate to know what your forum thought of it!
mate i wont go to much into it but ive wanted him sacked since that finals loss to freo in 22 so i honestly hope we go 0 and 10 to start the season

mate i wont go to much into it but ive wanted him sacked since that finals loss to freo in 22 so i honestly hope we go 0 and 10 to start the season

Surely can’t survive too long more. You guys are wasting prime Bontempelli years

so yesterday i put like 5 dollars on bailey banfield for the multipliers and that really saved my afternoon he probs would of had a bigger day if he didnt have to play in def in the 2nd half as his first half he racked it up. thinking that might be my ploy for this weekend just spreads and if im confident on the player chucking 2 maybe 3 dollars on each might be better then trains tbh

I just can't read WB. When I back them, the shite the bed and vice versa.

I like Sydney U40 as another poster said. Dons were competitive so it won't be an easy beat.

For NRL, panthers H2h is a safe bet. Broncos may be missing Adam Reynolds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back