AFL 2024 - AFL Opening Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Daisys Head Over Heart SGM GWS V Collingwood. Id imagine Lipinski 20+ Disposals is the risk here but I thought that price was double what I was expecting. Know its only preseason last week but all the players lines covered last week.

View attachment 1919606

Without checking stats from last year for Lipinski, im gathering his line is around 18.5 or so for Saturday night.

Forgot I tailed this early in the week, looking good so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going early on this
But I like

Brisbane straight up + Essendon Straight up the following week @ 2.00 for 1u.

Both should win imo
I have run my advanced model and it's spat out the following for opening round and round 1 ,

1u Melbourne SU @1.90
1u Brisbane SU + Essendon SU @ 2.00

1u Richmond +49.5 + Port Adelaide 40+ @ 1.95

These are locks will be shocked if any lose

Pulling the Trigger
Brisbane 40+ @ 2.25

for 25 units (re deposited)
7.5u Pies +4.5

5u Pies ML
Updating my record
0-5, -39.5u

Dead set just do the ******* opposite.
Whatever your pentium 75 spits out do the reverse
I appreciate your input, but I believe it's important to trust the model and process rather than succumb to short-term variance. While I might be experiencing a losing streak at the moment, it's essential to recognize that fluctuations in outcomes are a natural part of any betting endeavor.

It's crucial to stay disciplined and stick to the strategy that has been carefully developed based on thorough analysis and modeling. Betting against my own posts simply because of a temporary downturn could potentially undermine the long-term success of the approach.

Instead of focusing on recent results, let's continue to trust in the reliability and validity of our model. Over time, I'm confident that it will deliver the expected returns.

Thanks for your concern, but I'm committed to staying the course and remaining confident in our methodology.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back