2016 AFL - Round 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone here take advantage of the bet365 in-play bet bonanza?

thoughts on Zaharakis 30+ disposals @ $4.60 with TAB?
could hedge with Crownbet under 28.5 @ $1.70 for effectively odds of 1.24 that he won't get exactly 29 touches, but tempted to let it ride given that 30+ is at ~$2.4 elsewhere.
he's had 30+ 6/11 games this year, but concerned how Zaharakis got smashed last week by Barlow and kept to 12 touches vs North by Ben Jacobs.
what do you reckon?
Crownbet have moved it to 27.5

Issac Smith over $4 to get 30 touches tonight with TAB. Had 29 last week versus much stronger opposition.

Not sure if Sitch out makes a difference to the wingers possesions but I'm on board. Can see it being a giant possession fest tonight.

Edit: $7.40 with Sportsbet and $27 to get 35 touches!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone think Smith can hit 35 touches tonight?

You can still call up and make an in play bet to take advantage of the promo

True, but i suspect after the 28 days has passed the promo will cease. As it was a promo to gain more turnover for click to call betting (where they have a higher vig) they wouldnt continue it so you have to call in and probably be put on a waiting list 20 people deep

When betting on 25 and 30 club with TAB, I notice they have a cash out option. How do you cash out when you're betting in an outlet and have your bet on a ticket? Is it as simple as canning your ticket in an EBT and selecting a cash out voucher?

What is best to bet on in-play?
I'm probably not the best to answer, but Chrisdon has posted a total for this game so if Bet365 has something similar you could jump on this as soon as the game starts. Normally I watch the game to see the flow and jump on once i'm convinced about which team is going to win or the line. Last week Richmond didn't look like scoring so I got NM at the line. If there is a wind advantage and bookies haven't adjusted I might go for that or the good teams have been crushing weaker teams in the 4th.

Personally I will be looking at jumping on the unders total at the start of play and if it's tightish put a bet down for the Hawks at the line (they have been crushing teams in the 2nd half).

But it's a free bet so you might want to go for a home run with some bigger odds?

1G @ 1.22 = $222.22 HAW v ESS (Hawthorn - 1st Half - Race to 40 Points)

1.25U @ 8 = $1000 HAW v ESS (Neither Team - 1st Half - Race to 40 Points)

Man just smash the 25+ at $2.20 on SB for smith I've unloaded on it he should get it been in really good form

I'm liking 30 touches @7.40 TBH

Only problem is if Clarko plays him at HF with the doubts on Gunnar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back