Games & Recreation Homosexuality

Remove this Banner Ad

I
The other interesting thing about homosexual relationships I find is....and correct me if I'm wrong (any homosexuals on BF)....

It seems to me, in my decades of field study on your backwater planet, after being stranded here and waiting forever to return to my angelic realm, that in a male-male relationship, one partner takes on the Male role, and the other the Female role. The Male man strong, butch, normal speech/manner. The Female man, soft, gentle, girly speech/manner. And same for female-female relationships. One partner takes on the Male role, the other the Female role. All this also includes the pragmatics of sexual intercourse. The Female Man taking it more than giving it. The Female Woman taking it more than giving it. And, in the female-female relationship, the strap-on a core element of the relationship. So, basically, it makes little sense to me -- you have two people of the same sex ADOPTING the ingrained god-created roles of "male" and "female". So MOST homosexual relationships are gimmicky in that they're just aping male-female relationships, male-female roles, the ingrained way. Not re-inventing "relationships" as such.
I really don't get this either. Like if you are a lesbian aren't you attracted to females ie to the feminine? So why is one half of the relationship often the butch stereotype the short hair, the singlet wearing female. Likewise with male gay couples. Half are just normal blokes and half are the simpering , effiminate , gay fake accent. It drives me mad. Why not just be themselves without the need to transform to the opposite sex ( not speaking about Transgender thats a whole different subject).

The real question is, how would a non-homophobic male react to a surprise goosing while in a wrestling ring?

Wrestling can be many things, but not gay. It can never be that.

I

I really don't get this either. Like if you are a lesbian aren't you attracted to females ie to the feminine? So why is one half of the relationship often the butch stereotype the short hair, the singlet wearing female. Likewise with male gay couples. Half are just normal blokes and half are the simpering , effiminate , gay fake accent. It drives me mad. Why not just be themselves without the need to transform to the opposite sex ( not speaking about Transgender thats a whole different subject).
Stereotype 101, congratulations, you've passed it with flying colours.

I know many gay men. Some are sporty, some are arty, some are readers, some play Pokemon, some are classically gorgeous, some are short and hairy, some are handsome, some are unattractive...

I know many straight men. Some are sporty, some are arty, some are readers, some play Pokemon, some are classically gorgeous, some are short and hairy, some are handsome, some are unattractive...

It's an interesting desire we have to claim that homophobes are homosexual. If a man commits mass murder in a gay club we say it is because he is gay, if a man makes disparaging comments towards a gay person we say again it is because he is gay. We seem to be unable to accept/believe that heterosexual people are capable of these things.

I kinda prefer it.

Do lesbians watch lesbian pr0n - or are they not the target demographic?
EVERYONE is the target demographic for lesbian pr0n!

I think it works for all, really. Straight single guys, straight couples, straight couples with fantasies of having threesomes, gay men, lesbians, etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know many gay men myself. I don't think it's a shitty stereotype to suggest an overwhelming majority speak with a lisp. Behind "being romantically attracted to other males" I would say it is the most defining difference between homo and hetero.

What's up with that?

How many guys here have actually WATCHED gay pr0n? Like sitting thru an entire 30 min or whatever video?
I hear straight girls get INCREDIBLY turned on watching gay male pr0n. Perhaps the girls here can explain why?

Part of pr0n is putting yourself in there - lesbian pr0n, there's no dick. What good am I? What do I bring to this other than a seriously flat chest?

Gay pr0n is still people receiving a dick, a part which women can still put themselves in to.

My 2c anyway.

Part of pr0n is putting yourself in there - lesbian pr0n, there's no dick. What good am I? What do I bring to this other than a seriously flat chest?

Gay pr0n is still people receiving a dick, a part which women can still put themselves in to.

My 2c anyway.
Sex isn't all about the act of penetration. Foreplay, hello!

Sex isn't all about the act of penetration. Foreplay, hello!

latest

I never watch pr0n.

My imagination is way more filthy and I can incorporate things that would be illegal to film and distribute.

It's funny. You males of the human species want to hurry up and get to the penetration. Don't have time. But after 5-10 minutes you blow your load and can't muster any more, and want to just roll over. Like you know you're only carrying 30 minutes of erection-time, petrified it'd go limp if too much time was spent on foreplay. No wonder women aren't satisfied. Well, the women who haven't had the good fortune to run into GG.exe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back