2016 Norm Smith Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

25$ money back if your pick gets the most touches or kicks the most goals but doesn't win the NS at willhill

Hanners/Franklin the obvious stand outs

Perhaps Macrae or Dahlhaus from the dogs

Last edited:
Put $5 on Aliir Aliir before the finals at $121-1, read the bad news this afternoon so i got home tonight wondering if SB would put the cash out down to nothing but they obviously don't change anything until the teams comes through on thursday night as i cashed out $8 from $5. #winning

Other bets include

$6 on Buddy at $17-1

$3 on Rohan at $67-1

$20 on Parker at $8-1

$10 on Heeney at $15-1

$5 on Rampe at $26-1

$5 on Rohan at $41-1

Johannisen is probably the most exciting player on the field. Youd expect hed be closed down by the Swans but if he can go on a few scything runs through the middle, he surely will catch the judges eye.

$26
That's where I am leaning towards or the big one could be the package....could it be finally delivered this finals series. He could kick a bag of 5 or 6 goals that bring the house down. So pumped for the game carnnn the doggiesss

Going to have a fair go on Hanners. Can't see the Dogs getting near them on the weekend.

If Buddy fires up he'll obviously be hard to beat otherwise have to go for a midfielder who can hit the scoreboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the few medals that is not exclusively won by mids.
history favours more mature bodies, Hodge, Rioli, Bartel, Lake, O'Keefe
not many under 5 or 6 yrs experience going in

seth

Stringer is $41 on Luxbet (better than Betfair odds), he is the type of player who could do something crazy and win it himself. Other than that my main bet will be Buddy.

As seth said - usually goes to veterans/well known established players

Normally yes, but he isn't the worst outsider bet, I'll have a couple of bucks on it.

Whats to be it is some bloke paying $25+

Normally yes, but he isn't the worst outsider bet, I'll have a couple of bucks on it.

Whats to be it is some bloke paying $25+

Why is this different to normal?

Would be the most obscure play it to win it every by panels!

If you ever want to know who won't get it look at my tips- dead set have never won one lol...the only one I won was Brian Lake and that was only because I was plastered and couldn't see the screen and I thought I put Josh Gisbson lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back