The Ink Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

funny story about that nipple photo btw. i went out the back and took the pic just as my boss was coming out to use the toilet. awkward moment. he just walks past and says "tinder?" i nodded. hasnt been brought up since.

funny story about that nipple photo btw. i went out the back and took the pic just as my boss was coming out to use the toilet. awkward moment. he just walks past and says "tinder?" i nodded. hasnt been brought up since.

Jeez. I'd like to be a fly on the wall when you and sataris hook up. Already sharing intimate images - it'll be on like Donkey Kong!

Jeez. I'd like to be a fly on the wall when you and sataris hook up. Already sharing intimate images - it'll be on like Donkey Kong!
Im the husband.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Your story was believable until you implied that you had a job.

i probably dont any more :( probably thinks im some sexual deviant
Your mistake was tinder.

If you had said grindr, theyd be less willing to get rid of you for fear of discrimination.

Oh, awkward, I think miggs thought I was talking about him...
Can we at least agree that everyone itt has a great set of ****?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we ran this thread off the rails and over the cliff today. Sorry Cadsky. Someone post a tattoo pic FFS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back