The Ink Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

And 37 has a go at me for resorting to innuendo in a post FFS!!!

You boys are... errm...boys

The wink emoticon meant he was clearly joking, play on, advantage!
Now I've called him babe and it's there for everyone to see :eek:

...or I could edit it away...

Now I've called him babe and it's there for everyone to see :eek:

It's ok, he does grow on you after a while, but back on topic, this is the ink thread

It's ok, he does grow on you after a while, but back on topic, this is the ink thread
Like a permanent tattoo or like a nasty rash that eventually goes away.

See how I dragged this back on track :rolleyes: Cadsky would be proud

Im the herpes of the forum. I may be lying dormant but im always here. Watching. Waiting to appear when you least want me to

giphy.gif

tattoos are great (on topic reference)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheesh. The talk on this thread apart from tattoos is about nipples, girlie mags and penises. And I'M THE ONE reminded about getting back on topic!!
Maybe it should be changed to the "slightly inappropriate show us your tattoo" thread.
If you're looking for me you'll probably find me here :rolleyes:

Sheesh. The talk on this thread apart from tattoos is about nipples, girlie mags and penises. And I'M THE ONE reminded about getting back on topic!!
Maybe it should be changed to the "slightly inappropriate show us your tattoo" thread.

Oh I didn't mean to single anyone out, my post was intended to address the collective rather than any individual poster. It seems that if you leave boys alone in a room on the internet, there's only one direction things can go. *sigh*

I'll try again, try to keep it PG-rated, EVERYONE. It is actually in the site rules, so if your post happens to get deleted, you'll know why:

No sexually suggestive content, swearing, bikini and lingerie images, racist material, gore and injuries etc.
We have readers from all walks of life, accessing the site from home and work. Be considerate.

Like a permanent tattoo or like a nasty rash that eventually goes away.

See how I dragged this back on track :rolleyes: Cadsky would be proud
Prouder than the day my first child was born!

This isn't hard since I don't have any kids....

So much love for this post. FB has a love button now. Where is ours?

Oh I didn't mean to single anyone out, my post was intended to address the collective rather than any individual poster. It seems that if you leave boys alone in a room on the internet, there's only one direction things can go. *sigh*
I WAS JOKING!!
Miggs, babe, RW doesn't understand me yet. Set him straight please...

I WAS JOKING!!
I'm kinda disappointed that you've settled for miggs, Maxie. I was hoping I was in with a chance. Guess that picture of us I Photoshopped to get tattooed on my ass will have to go in the box with all the others :(

I'm kinda disappointed that you've settled for miggs, Maxie. I was hoping I was in with a chance. Guess that picture of us I Photoshopped to get tattooed on my ass will have to go in the box with all the others :(
miggs!!! MIGGS!!!

you're dropped buddy :(

Got a dude gonna get my face tattooed on his ass!! :rolleyes:

EFA

Last edited:
I WAS JOKING!!

I know you were, I'm just doing my job ;)

FFS, Show us your ****

I mean tats

Don't have any of either. I'll show myself out and sorry for derailing the thread FFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back