Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks but I've already gotten two different doctors to confirm.

My blood sugar last Thursday morning (9:30am) was 19.6 when the last time I'd eaten was four of those candy bananas at about 2am. The next day I went to see my GP after having eaten a healthy, for a diabetic, meal (salad sandwich on wholemeal) two and a half hours prior and it was 22.6. On Monday, when I went to get my test results back (hba1c) it was a 10.2 (which indicates an average of about 20 or so for the past 3 months) it was 22.4. I'd been eating much better over the weekend as a result. Therefore, I've definitely got it.

Thanks for all of the helpful advice. I'll definitely utilize it.

Bloody hell that is high, I personally had a scare myself with diabetes earlier in the year. Fortunately it was a false reading as I suffer from Anxiety Disorder (possibly clinical depression as well) and during attacks my body was spiking sugar levels hence false positives.

All the best though mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hatha yoga is really good for beginners. It's at a slow pace and focuses on correct form.
Aaaaaaaand in bad news, due to my ongoing shoulder/ribcage problems, I'm no longer allowed to do it haha.

My Physio is the yoga teacher so I guess she knows best. I've got 3 major issues with my right shoulder from 15 years of bowling at cricket. So over the constant pain :(

Aaaaaaaand in bad news, due to my ongoing shoulder/ribcage problems, I'm no longer allowed to do it haha.

My Physio is the yoga teacher so I guess she knows best. I've got 3 major issues with my right shoulder from 15 years of bowling at cricket. So over the constant pain :(
That's weird...normally they can make adjustments to accommodate injuries.

I live with the constant feeling my left arm is about to fall off from the shoulder down, and sometimes I wish it just would. I feel ya pain mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back