Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelaide - none I'm aware of
Brisbane - historically Robinson, but Essendon cleaned up on them I'm pretty sure
Collingwood - no one currently, Greenwood looks to be playing defensive forward and Crisp looks to be playing some sort of between the arcs filler role
Essendon - no one it seems (is Hocking still in the system?)
Freo - no one anymore, Crowley, Mzungu and De Boer all moved on
Geelong - no one really, they have a pressure gameplan though
Gold Coast - no one I'm aware of
GWS - Scully or Coniglio run with, but find it themselves
Hawthorn - Shiels potentially, but they're the easiest team to score on currently
Melbourne - Vince is playing a free role currently, they restrict teams via dominating on the inside
North - Jacobs is injured IIRC, Dumont apparently runs with people but he's a ball winner himself
Port - no one I'm aware of
Richmond - Hunt? But he's rubbish anyway
St Kilda - Weller is up forward now
Sydney - no one with Titchell moving on
West Coast - no one I'm aware of
Western Bulldogs - Libba or Picken whenever Beveridge thinks is necessary as a plan B

Langford more likely to tag than Shiels.

Blakely was tagging the Bont last weekend I believe?

Tempted to go O'Meara to Neal-Bullen but I feel other than making $100K in cash over the nest month or so, it doesn't gain a lot. I feel there is probably more of his game 2 scores (60) in the future than his game 3 score (141). think I will hold on JOM for a few more weeks. If he continues to score in the 60-70 range he will maintain his price and he may then get downgraded to some rook who's on the bubble who could end up making me some real cash, such as Myers.

Tempted to go O'Meara to Neal-Bullen but I feel other than making $100K in cash over the nest month or so, it doesn't gain a lot. I feel there is probably more of his game 2 scores (60) in the future than his game 3 score (141). think I will hold on JOM for a few more weeks. If he continues to score in the 60-70 range he will maintain his price and he may then get downgraded to some rook who's on the bubble who could end up making me some real cash, such as Myers.

I expect a few 80 - 100 scores from JOM as well. He gets the ball enough so a couple of goals and a few more tackles and he's there.

Gotta remember he's coming off major injury setbacks and settling into a new club. I'm willing to give him an extra couple of weeks based on this.

Josh Smith to Jake Lloyd? Or is that too sideways

Slobbo and The Ox suggesting that JOM will be dropped this week. Hmmm.

I doubt the prized pig will be dropped. Hawks dont need anymore media pressure this week

To late to be getting SPS in guys? I know he's expensive but I think he has at least another 150k in him and his JS and scoring ability is great compared to the cheaper rooks this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who's going to keep Shaw? Seems like the majority of the BF are keen to offload him.

Im off him to many others stealing his points now... im taking him to Llyod he will probably go nuts now i get rid of him !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

decided to stay:

Mountford > Hayward
Shaw > S. Martin

That is 4 trades in 3 weeks which is not very good but leaves me with 45K. I was tempted to get Hanners or McCrae instead of Martin. I still am. I have to make the second trade tonight because Lloyd is my swingman as he is currently in the mids

Hmmm barrett omitted after last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was worried about this because although he was involved a lot, he made a few glaring disposal errors at crucial times. There was one where they showed Fagan looking disgusted straight after. Hopefully he comes back in soon, once the message has been sent. If Brisbane keep losing this could happen.

Holding JOM

He's at a price where he's an easy upgrade/downgrade in a few weeks, but currently he's putting out similar scores to rookies anyway so no harm done onfield.

I'd imagine he'll be back next week but if he doesn't come back next week then I may have to look around.

Imo it's a good thing anyway as he's so popular, now it's rookie lotto as this weeks replacement for those who will hold him, so I'm looking forward to my rookie busts spud up in his place :$ though who knows, please be a Dunkley MK2 someone

Glad i held GHS... lol JOM out with a knock to the knee

1n6bez.jpg

Holding JOM

He's at a price where he's an easy upgrade/downgrade in a few weeks, but currently he's putting out similar scores to rookies anyway so no harm done onfield.

I'd imagine he'll be back next week but if he doesn't come back next week then I may have to look around.

Imo it's a good thing anyway as he's so popular, now it's rookie lotto as this weeks replacement for those who will hold him, so I'm looking forward to my rookie busts spud up in his place :$ though who knows, please be a Dunkley MK2 someone

Holding JOM as well.Not an urgent trade. I will definitely hold for a few weeks. Bringing in S. Martin for Shaw means that I can just replace him with Parfitt on field in the mids and I still have an emergency in Pickett.

Holding JOM as well.Not an urgent trade. I will definitely hold for a few weeks. Bringing in S. Martin for Shaw means that I can just replace him with Parfitt on field in the mids and I still have an emergency in Pickett.
Yeah I'm working out who to field in that regard

Can field a Parfitt or Butler or Hannan

Probably best to talk bout it in rookie lotto thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back