Preview Round 7 2017 - Sydney Swans V Brisbane Lions, SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might just be the 2 changes. Surprised Clugg is playing.

Dodongo is indeed baffled why Barrett isn't playing lately. Dodongo noted the performance on Saturday as something that Dodongo doesn't want to see again. Dodongo knows that Barrett will at least provide some intensity/aggression/hardness/pressure, something that was lacked on Saturday. Dodongo will streak at the next Lions game Dodongo attends if Barrett doesn't play this week.

Dodongo has spoken!

Bittersweet for Dodongo. Dodongo is happy Jakey is back but at the same time Dodongo is sad that Dodongo doesn't get to streak and that you all miss Dodongo's model of a body!

I was going to leave early enough to be home in time for the game......not sure I want to see it.

..probably will, knowing me...but gee I'm not confident at all.:(

Would love to be proved wrong and being too much of a worry wart.

I wonder if Bell could come in for Harzy. Although it wouldn't be the worst idea to have Harzy, Lester, Barrett and Keays all spending more time in the middle to cover for Beams.

IMG_0904.JPG
I think we will win this one. I was with Billy Puller last night and after a period of contemplation, a cup of tea and some cookies, I heard voices and had a vision. (above)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 366486
I think we will win this one. I was with Billy Puller last night and after a period of contemplation, a cup of tea and some cookies, I heard voices and had a vision. (above)
Good to know you're still living the dream 3KZ - I also will attempt to find spiritual guidance tonight. A cup of tea, some biscuits and I will report back on the wisdom I find

D Beams injured?

scream__1__400x400.jpg

Quads are worse than hammy's
I had a grade three tear of my right quad late in my last preseason and was out for 7 weeks. When it went, it felt like I had been shot. It was a miserable time. I had just started teaching and spent a week or so on crutches at school. I hope Beams is not as badly injured.

Someone please tell me what's Matho done wrong?, shown some faith, extended his contract and given 100% every time he has played are obviously not things held in high regard . We bring blokes like Barrett and Bell back who have already been dropped before giving him a chance. All of Berry, Clug and Shak should have rested this week. Fair dinkum......

I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned Keays should get a run through midfield. We've basically got 4 midfielders playing the in the forward line.
The problem is most of them will get brushed off the contest by bigger bodies.

Someone please tell me what's Matho done wrong?, shown some faith, extended his contract and given 100% every time he has played are obviously not things held in high regard . We bring blokes like Barrett and Bell back who have already been dropped before giving him a chance. All of Berry, Clug and Shak should have rested this week. Fair dinkum......

Only had one game back from injury. Hardly outrageous. Complain again if he plays well in the NEAFL and still doesn't get picked.

I had a grade three tear of my right quad late in my last preseason and was out for 7 weeks. When it went, it felt like I had been shot. It was a miserable time. I had just started teaching and spent weeks on crutches at school. I hope Beams is not as badly injured.
Finished me up
Granted management of them has improved since my time, but every time I tried to sprint or kick it would just go again

I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned Keays should get a run through midfield. We've basically got 4 midfielders playing the in the forward line.
Keays has been getting midfield minutes.

He's been injured mate... Only played the 1 reserves game. Still needs to build some match fitness. He'll work his way back into the seniors soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back