Preview Round 7 2017 - Sydney Swans V Brisbane Lions, SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Rich plays more midfield this week considering we are at SCG. Bomb them from 60 or when he kicks out can bomb them to the centre. That would be something different hey.
Paparone cant play deep in our back line. Previously have watched him be isolated by opposition teams a few times last year and cant match it in last line of defence. Give him a crack on the wing and see what happens. Surely Walker deserves a crack this week. Who has the tank to run with Buddy. Do we say to Belly you run with him if he pushes outside the 50. Mcstay takes him when inside 50. Surely on the smaller ground Mcstay or our other defenders won't be left isolated one on one?????? like in previous weeks.
Who can guess what will happen this week.

I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned Keays should get a run through midfield. We've basically got 4 midfielders playing the in the forward line.

I would have thought Barrett up forward and we see Keays play through the middle, the small ground in Sydney will suit him as well.

Yes, he's our best rover. You should buy him and make him captain.

Hope he's better than Dayne Beams he's been a real disappointment to my supercoach team this year. :p

Thought Matho had been back for 2. It's the week to play mature bodies/hard arses, can see the kids getting bashed by Parker/Kennedy/Grundy etc. Bell should play midfield and be as much like Mitch Robbo as possible if he wants a game for the rest of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have just had a look through the teams and come to the decision that we are not completely out of this game. It might be like last year where Franklin destroyed us in the first quarter, and despite two occasions in the last quarter where our defunct Red head beat him man-on-man, Franklin kicked crucial goals every time Sydney needed them.

Remember Essendon is no longer our comfort blanket so our position has no sugar coating. Our list is revealed for what it is.

We should be competitive for long periods of this game.

A win away from home??

Not likely but let's see some encouraging signs.

Thought Matho had been back for 2. It's the week to play mature bodies/hard arses, can see the kids getting bashed by Parker/Kennedy/Grundy etc. Bell should play midfield and be as much like Mitch Robbo as possible if he wants a game for the rest of the year.
1 reserves game two weeks ago and limited minutes, too.

surely-you-cant-be-serious-am-serious-an-dont-callme-14015744.png

that

bell-07.jpg

is

286162B000000578-3070500-Back_pain_affects_at_least_40_per_cent_of_us_at_some_point_but_n-a-18_1430932333953.jpg

he is....

Our on field 18 and N .Robbo isn't to bad, The remaining 6 does not Instill a lot of confidence.

Our on field 18 and N .Robbo isn't to bad, The remaining 6 does not Instill a lot of confidence.

I disagree. CBeams was good last week, and apparent from that handball, good the week before. Walker has apparently been in very good form in NEAFL and was pretty good last year. Harwood occasionally plays well. NRobbo plays with heart.

Now, after that, I worry...
Bell: if he gets a game he'll have to really step up. Maybe he went Fagan and nominated himself as capable of stepping up with DBeams out.
Close: okay last week. Thinks he is JBrown. Unfortunately, not young dynamic jumping JBrown, more getting older, slower, less jumping JBrown. Clayton, well I'll be confused if he gets a game.

Hopefully: CBeams, Walker, NRobbo
Then Id accept either Harwood or Bell.
Not: Close, Clayton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back