Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had guest programmer days, and if I recall correctly Robbo just had a whole bunch of Essendon games
What I'd really like to see is a Robbo pop up movie channel. It could show all the Fockers movies and episodes of Wentworth, sliced in with commentary from Robbo about each movie or film.

What other shows/movies would be on there?
Can see TGO being a guy who watches Heat at least once a month

I got my new unit up and running just in time to catch TGOs sermon today brothers. Praise. I cannot wait to see TGO verse the nerdling tomorrow night in the new AFL video game.

TGO playing esport would surely be poetry in (slow) motion.

Discussing great Father/son combinations (in the history of mankind):

Nerdling - "I can only think of Philip the 2nd and Alexander the Great"..
TGO proved His modesty by interrupting with "I've got 2 for ya, God and Jesus Christ", clearly referencing Himself in the 1st person.

Praise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Discussing great Father/son combinations (in the history of mankind):

Nerdling - "I can only think of Philip the 2nd and Alexander the Great"..
TGO proved His modesty by interrupting with "I've got 2 for ya, God and Jesus Christ", clearly referencing Himself in the 1st person.

Praise.

Am I wrong, or was his next father-son offering "What about the Wright brothers ... err, did any of their kids kick on?''

It's a rare mind.

Brothers, starting 35:18 some words of wisdom on the AFL in China.

https://embeds.audioboom.com/publis...339/audio_clips?include_child_channels=1#Mark Robinson on Afternoons

Heating up at 36:31:

"Dead set, the stupid, hang on I'll rephrase that -

Dead set, the uneducated people of China who have no idea what AFL is - we are going to go and play a game over there for them. That's what we're gonna do.

Not stupid, I'll take that back -

Uneducated, or stupid to the AFL game - we are going to go over there and play a game ahead of the safety, and the, and the -

it's not the safety - the welfare, and um, and the the the - the gimmicks of the game, okay?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back