FFS AFL put games on 7plus this year and not wait until 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Seriously, get with the times !!

I only have 1 TV to watch footy on channel 7 that is not a 7-plus streaming tv, and my wife likes to use that one.

With AFL on 7plus I could use the other two tv's OR my PC OR my phone, but no, you bloody dinosaurs have to doddle along on your caveman tv for another year.

I guess you don't want ratings then.

Idiots.

Negotiate with the current parties and fix this garbage.

Supposed to be free to air, not free only for cavemen with Rank Arena tv's.

Last edited:

I only have 1 TV to watch footy on channel 7 that is not a google tv, 7 plus tv, and my wife likes to use that one.

With 7plus I could use the other two tv's OR my PC OR my phone, but no, you bloody dinosaurs have to doddle along on your caveman tv for another year.

Idiots.

Surely this isn't the first time you and your wife have clashed over who gets to use the TV?

Update:

• I ended up watching the UK version of the 1% club with the missus, good fun.
  • She has now gone to bed (has to work tomorrow) so I'll watch the last part of the game.
Late in the 3rd.
Go Freo :)

1711707419415.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking more about watching the Crows lose on my second monitor while I read bigfooty and play some video games.

But nooooooooo, not until 2025, cos Murdoch's Kayo has FTA tv by the balls.
You got extremely lucky to miss it

I only have 1 TV to watch footy on channel 7 that is not a google tv, 7 plus tv, and my wife likes to use that one.

With 7plus I could use the other two tv's OR my PC OR my phone, but no, you bloody dinosaurs have to doddle along on your caveman tv for another year.

Idiots.

just get Kayo, can watch all games on any device.

Well I have the dinosaur tv booked for the Port game Sat night, hopefully a better game :)

But seriously, extract the digit AFL and bring this change forward, there is only so much border security a country can stand.

And yeh I refuse to get Kayo to watch 2 FTA games each week.
Would rather spend that money on hookers and drugs.

Get foxtel ya tightwad

It only costs a week the same as 10 litres of 95 regular petrol …or 3 large coffees and a bagel ffs

And pay the salary of VFL has-beens and could-have-beens to dribble s**t all week, while ignoring anything west of Nhill, north of Wodonga and south of Geelong.

LOL yeh nah, no way.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back