Family & Relationships Petty Dealbreakers

Remove this Banner Ad

You justified it by saying that other animals are cruel and eat each other, too. You're basically saying 'if they do it, we can do it'.

I think we have evolved past other animals.
Not sure what that's got to do with s**t

I am not surprised that you would also eat humans. It's a very slippery slope with you heartless carnivores.
Humans are omnivorous, so that rules you out ;)

Best of luck to you, like Gough said I really hope you know how to cook.

Your descendants will be so embarrassed when they find out that you were one of those 'meat eaters'.

I am not surprised that you would also eat humans. It's a very slippery slope with you heartless carnivores.
Shh.

I'm tracking a carrot and I have him cornered.

"Politics is boring/They're all the same" types are probably the same people who genuinely believe "Advertising doesn't affect me".
They all are kinda the same, when holding onto power is pretty much their only end game right now.

They all are kinda the same, when holding onto power is pretty much their only end game right now.

But they aren't all the same. Our parliamentarians (and the lobbyists behind them) are an eclectic bunch with real influence and decision making powers that affect millions.

Nobody's expecting Insiders or Real Time conversations with everybody but to declare no views at all is pretty ordinary. If somebody's super into their work or hobby then maybe you could forgive their indifference but when it's somebody who watches ******* MasterChef every night they're probably just dumb campaigners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But they aren't all the same. Our parliamentarians (and the lobbyists behind them) are an eclectic bunch with real influence and decision making powers that affect millions.

Nobody's expecting Insiders or Real Time conversations with everybody but to declare no views at all is pretty ordinary. If somebody's super into their work or hobby then maybe you could forgive their indifference but when it's somebody who watches ******* MasterChef every night they're probably just dumb campaigners.

Bu-bu-but I work hard so I can spend my time how I want!

Never mind that there are people out there getting hurt by political parties, we can just ignore that - it's too much effort to think about it!

Id still rather take over as dictator.

The Vegan Diet is scientifically proven to reduce all-cause mortality. Meat and dairies are CANCEROUS to the human body. The IGF-1 up regulation from such food sources increases said chances of virtually hundreds of different growth-related illnesses and disease. Did I mention the cholesterol? Arterial clogging. Artery blocking plaque the size of an MNM. This is not good. A whole foods based vegan diet has ACTUALLY been shown to reverse atherosclerosis. Go check out the studies for yourselves.

AWESOME SIDE EFFECT: Your skin is amazing on a vegan diet. Goodbye Acne. Hello youthful vibrancy.

Honestly, you'd have to be a complete and utter moron not to be a vegan.

Gillian-Nigellea.jpg

Snorers. I had a girl stay over a few months ago and I woke up in the morning to her snoring, completely put me off her and I haven't gone back.

It's interesting because I've been told that I snore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back