Lame Jokes Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

After stealing a load of car parts recently.
I thought it about time, I took a brake.
Walked into the pub, ordered a "sex on the beach".
"Whats that?" said the barman.
"Just a lite beer" I said.
"Why do you all it that?" he asked.

"Because it's f---king close to water" I said.....

My girlfriend isn't talking to me because I talk about video games too much, what a dumb thing to Fallout 4.

Why don't tsunami victims take showers?

Usually they just just wash up on the beach.

I once sat through a seminar for electricians where they were shown how that can have all of their supplies sent to them. The highlight was the power point delivery.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I once sat through a seminar for electricians where they were shown how that can have all of their supplies sent to them. The highlight was the power point delivery.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I went to the Plumbers seminar.
They just talked a lot of s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My wife wants me to register for Organ Donation - she's woman after my own heart.

I went to a Trivia night in Footscray - got pissed, so I couldn't think straight. Just for a laugh, I wrote 'Ted Whitten' or '2016' for every answer. Came second.
I was going to donate my Penis to the Organ Donor registery....
They said that donations that small aren't viable.
I made a dick of myself again...

A father and son are having an argument about the merits of today's pop music artists. The father makes a point about the appeal of 60s music, causing the son to storm out of the living room and into his bedroom, muttering profusely as he goes. The father marches into his son's bedroom seconds later and says, "How many times have I told you not to go around slamming The Doors?"

Someone stole my cup of coffee yesterday. I spent all arvo at the police station looking at mug shots.

The man who invented the tazer passed away at a family gathering this week. His family is stunned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back