No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
think you blokes almost got as much enjoyment as us from beating the giant pricks

also cheers for the dogs fan down the pub shouting free drinks this morning

edit sorry forgot this was no oppo supporters mods delete if you wish again sorry to intrude.

It's ok we really farkin hate the Giants you can home invasion our forum and stealth steal the keys to our car as long as you beat the Giants

Dusty can play a bit

I don't know who I want to win. Immediate thought was Adelaide because they were the consistent team over the year and probably the best. But... I just don't really give a **** about Adelaide. I don't like Richmond, but i've enjoyed reading their autopsy thread tonight and seeing how happy they all are. Reminded me of us last year. And i'll be damned if I wasn't hype as **** watching those 90,000+ singing their theme song at the end of the game. Plus they are now our beat GWS in a prelim brothers.

I think I want Richmond to win. I don't live in Melbourne so it's ok, I wont need to escape the masses of painfully arrogant supporters :p. Except for on here, but that's going to be any team on here anyway, haha.

think you blokes almost got as much enjoyment as us from beating the giant pricks

also cheers for the dogs fan down the pub shouting free drinks this morning

edit sorry forgot this was no oppo supporters mods delete if you wish again sorry to intrude.

The only thing missing was a Tiger knocking Greene out cold, but we can't be greedy.

Regardless of what happens next Saturday, enjoy it and soak it all in, it's a magic day. Be loud, be proud and give 'em hell.

Good luck.

Well done to the tigers but them making the GF confirms its the worst year of footy in my lifetime.

Average coach and big average list with one absolute jet.

They lost to us so that even says more

I still can't help but laugh at the pig shooter.

Played in the losing prelims for us and at a club that's now lost two in a row. Will probably retire without a flag.

All he deserves.

Without Ryan Griffen leaving we would have been stuck with Macca.

Therefore no Bev and no flag.

The man should be friggin knighted

I don't know who I want to win. Immediate thought was Adelaide because they were the consistent team over the year and probably the best. But... I just don't really give a **** about Adelaide. I don't like Richmond, but i've enjoyed reading their autopsy thread tonight and seeing how happy they all are. Reminded me of us last year. And i'll be damned if I wasn't hype as **** watching those 90,000+ singing their theme song at the end of the game. Plus they are now our beat GWS in a prelim brothers.

I think I want Richmond to win. I don't live in Melbourne so it's ok, I wont need to escape the masses of painfully arrogant supporters :p. Except for on here, but that's going to be any team on here anyway, haha.

Richmond for me. Not as good a fairty tale as ours but a nice ride for them nonetheless. Considering where they've come from the previous few years it's a great story.

Oh. And leon too - how must he feel? Both clubs!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Cant hate on Leon Cameron. He wanted to coach us but we chose Macca instead. lol. Who knows how things would've turned out.

So Ward, Griffen and now Deledio desert their homes in the greedy pursuit of glory and it backfires spectacularly in the PF- beautiful!,,,,

I cant hate on Ward either. Yeah, he got paid handsomely but he was there at the inception when they sucked. Griffen? I'm not mad. I feel sad for him. Maybe one day we'll find out exactly what happened, but he is a cautionary tale for choosing a leader and captain for traits beyond just playing ability.

So Adelaide (finished first) and Richmond (finished third) are into the Grand Final and one of them will be premiers. Both of these teams had last week off. The team that finished seventh did not make the GF. Does that mean that everything that was said last year was wrong??? You know things like

- the bye round before finals gives an unfair advantage to teams in the bottom half of the eight and disadvantages teams finishing in the top four
- the teams winning in the first week of finals and going straight into the PF are disadvantaged by playing too little football in a month compared to teams finishing in the bottom half of the eight.

Or is the sample size still too small to dismiss those statements (even though last years sample size was smaller)?

Maybe it was just that the best team in the finals won the thing last year. But I am not an expert.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what was it Treloar said when he chose the pies over the tigers?
OwBtmgy.jpg

So Adelaide (finished first) and Richmond (finished third) are into the Grand Final and one of them will be premiers. Both of these teams had last week off. The team that finished seventh did not make the GF. Does that mean that everything that was said last year was wrong??? You know things like

- the bye round before finals gives an unfair advantage to teams in the bottom half of the eight and disadvantages teams finishing in the top four
- the teams winning in the first week of finals and going straight into the PF are disadvantaged by playing too little football in a month compared to teams finishing in the bottom half of the eight.

Or is the sample size still too small to dismiss those statements (even though last years sample size was smaller)?

Maybe it was just that the best team in the finals won the thing last year. But I am not an expert.

You're asking the media to admit they were wrong?

Good luck with that.

They'll rush to theories and ridiculous comparisons and when they get blown up, they'll head to 'the lab' and make some other theory up to justify why the previous theory fell apart. It's a circle of bull****.

Well done to the tigers but them making the GF confirms its the worst year of footy in my lifetime.

Average coach and big average list with one absolute jet.

They lost to us so that even says more
Trent Cotchin is a man possessed at the moment and Alex Rance is the best backman in the game by far. 3x jets for me.

Gotta laugh out of two things today

1. The Norf supporters who said Dusty was a fool for staying because Tigers never win finals.

2. That whiners now have concede the talk re the pre finals bye last year was a croc.
Regarding point two, not necessarily. They shouldn't have bitched so much last year because it was one year, too small a sample size. 2 years is still too small. Need a sample size closer to 10 years I'd say to have a clear idea of how it affects teams.

Surely Cotchin couldn't miss a grand final for doing the brave,head over the footy, captains thing. If he goes? Rory Sloane should go too, I thought both were ok, but if anything Rory's looked worse with the forearm. Let them play.

Surely Cotchin couldn't miss a grand final for doing the brave,head over the footy, captains thing. If he goes? Rory Sloane should go too, I thought both were ok, but if anything Rory's looked worse with the forearm. Let them play.
wasnt he just protecting his space?

Cotchin deserves a fine which is his 3rd strike.

Ellis should go too for his cheap shot

Fully agree. The system itself is fundamentally flawed. To see a player miss a GF to be consistent with a poor outcome from a fundamentally flawed system in a H & A season is silly

Not sure how anyone can continue to argue that Hardwick can't coach. According to the consensus there are literally 2 good coaches in the league! He had a bog average list and was competitive and now he's built his list to contend.

Also not sure how a player can miss a game for what Cotchin did. Surely. He dived on the footy and made contact along the way.

Despite all that, GO CROWS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back