Universal Love Shane morwood

Remove this Banner Ad

onthemove77

Team Captain
May 11, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
hey guys I just wanto say a big thanks to Shane Morwood he has just coached dingley fc there 4th straight grand final in division 1 southern league. They have just won there 3rd straight grand final. He is an unbelievable coach and leader of men. Thanks Shane he would make an unbelievable assistant coach and development coach off the pies young fellas

This guy reminds me of Luke beverage. Absolute leader and teacher of young men. Well done Shane

The Beveridge analogy is absolutely spot on. Blokes like Beveridge and Morwood were both good solid honest AFL players and hence have an innate understanding of what it is like to be like that. This clearly extends to their coaching/man management.

Pray tell. Did I mention the man at all? By the way does that mean that I am not allowed to reference his name at all during dialogue on this thread? Is that against the rules? As I have said earlier, I really don't know much about this blogging industry nor its protocols. I am very much learning on the job. Would appreciate your grace at times.

By the way do you get paid to moderate. If so, you are doing a great job and worth every $. Keep up the great work. I could use someone like you in my line of work. Interested?

You couldn't afford me.:)

Moderating is something we do for love. Love of BF, love of our fellow posters...am I convincing?

The Beveridge analogy is absolutely spot on. Blokes like Beveridge and Morwood were both good solid honest AFL players and hence have an innate understanding of what it is like to be like that. This clearly extends to their coaching/man management.
Morwood was much better than good solid honest.

Just to make you happy I'll mention Buckley in this post.

You couldn't afford me.:)

Moderating is something we do for love. Love of BF, love of our fellow posters...am I convincing?

"You couldn't afford me.:)"

I've heard that line before. But you can't criticize me for trying?

By the way, the offer remains open.

Best of luck to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's it. Sack the bitch. ;)

q3iCWqE.gif

could stop time like Pendlebury can. Always had all the time in the world. Super skills and easily the best Morwood. Along with crosicsa added class to an otherwise tough mean backline (kerrison kelly gayfer )

As a noble park boy myself (played for dingley!!! ) I always had a soft spot for local lads Morwood and Millane .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back