News Paddy Ryder charges dropped

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12. Crow's board:
"Had an interesting lunch with some DPP folk.

So long as a few Port members hands don't get on the Ryder case there's a fairly obvious reason why Port are going on their Rockliff/Motlop/Watts splash.

They won't be paying Ryder next year."

Good lord. They are just an embarrassing group of people.

I look forward to the day that low lifes like her are outed on the news and called to account. What a vile thing. Meanwhile I'll enjoy her salt. One very disturbed disappointed and upset lady.
I am waiting for the day someone decides to sue, re comments made, regarding AFL players.
They forget, an IP address is easy to find if it comes to that.

Oct 12. Crow's board:

So long as a few Port members hands don't get on the Ryder case there's a fairly obvious reason why Port are going on their Rockliff/Motlop/Watts splash.

I’m pretending to know people in high places to impress strangers on the internet.

Oct 12. Crow's board:

Probably the DPP admin folk

Oct 12. Crow's board:

I do not in any way endorse going and liking that post right now.

Yeah the media were trying to build it up like he flattened a cop and he was looking at missing part of the season due to jail time/execution. This outcome was always a likely outcome considering how minor Paddy’s role in the incident was. The faux outrage that he ‘only’ got a warning is cute though.

Yeah execution interrupted Ronald Ryan's season as I recall :thumbsu: Was never the same player after that.

Oct 12. Crow's board:

Can't wait to see Ryder tapping the ball to Rockliff who then delivers it to Watts and Motlop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

> It'll be a minor charge when it turns out he was breaking up a fight / defending his brother / responding to a racist taunt
> biggest rap will come from within the club
> will be forgotten in a couple weeks like every other incident
> and Crows will still have been flogged in the unlosable grand final.
bump

Apparently he got let off because he's not just a footballer, but an indigenous one and because the SA premier is a Port fan.

it is funny reading the cow supporting idiots and their comments about Port (and anything to do with Port). almost every 3rd post is about Port (and the post is usually wrong) ...

I was having lunch with the chaps down at the DPP....... lel
Oh shite ... I should have had lunch will two of my cousins and discussed the case. In this instance, I would have got no proper answer ... why ??? ... they are in the Star Force.
But they told me some interesting things, which I will not dwell on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back