Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks, was super chilled. Got married on the lawn with about 50 of our closest friends and family, with 95% of them staying at one of the three houses and we've been here from Thursday through to tomorrow morning. Had a local guy playing acoustic stuff and another local doing the food and drinks that was happy to leave his portable bar behind with the kegs hooked up that we didn't finish. Everything just fell into place nicely.
View attachment 467390

Sounds perfect, congratulations :)

That is incredible. That is some super happy hour price.:thumbsu:
A few establishments are reducing the price on beer to get more people through the door. This shows me firstly how over priced beer is in the first place and secondly said establishments understand just how hard it is at the moment in Perth!

You gotta love .......

When your child comes up and says .... Daddy ... I love you .... (and gives you a hug with strength that lets you know they are growing up) ...It breaks my heart and fills it with something I can't even describe all at the same time.

Congrats BAT!
My U14/15 side that I coach,has just pulled off an incredible victory!!!! beating our other side in the semi and then going on today to chase 159, and beat a undefeated team with a s**t attitude:mad::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

We ******* did it !!!!! You ******* beauty!!!!!!!!!!!

#supercoach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you BlueGum I remember you said "someone goes down and someone pops up" or something like it, anyway you we're spot on! We lost our best bat in the semi and due to the rules we brought in a u12 boy who played beyond his years.:thumbsu: I am so proud and delighted for my team, not to mention a very special father/son momento we have just created:thumbsu::thumbsu::drunk::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

#supercoach:fire:

Thank you BlueGum I remember you said "someone goes down and someone pops up" or something like it, anyway you we're spot on! We lost our best bat in the semi and due to the rules we brought in a u12 boy who played beyond his years.:thumbsu: I am so proud and delighted for my team, not to mention a very special father/son momento we have just created:thumbsu::thumbsu::drunk::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

#supercoach:fire:
Awesome. Can't buy that. Celebrate big.

Congrats ESKIE ! Your wedding plans sound lovely!

We have 140 people on our list and I want to scream because I feel like I’m getting ripped off with the prices they charge per head!

I’ve thought about just doing the registry office and then dinner at a nice restaurant but I don’t want to regret not having a big wedding.

Good on you! Enjoy your special day!

It went well B.B. quiet affair on the back deck, champagne dinner & more champagne on Sunday with friends...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back