Game Day Western Bulldogs vs West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

West Coast won’t make finals and have kicked us up and down our home ground without their best player, when they typically struggle to beat anyone away from home with a full strength team.

It’s not being fair weathered to say this is diabolical from a club that lifted the cup 18 months ago.

What the hell has gone wrong? Apart from Stringer who else has left because I think the list has improved. Or am I wrong?

Come on ...... you won’t hear me or any other decent supporter calling for the head of the Presidents head or the coach that led us to a premiership a couple of years ago because of the teams poor on field performance in the first couple of games.

A little bit of reality, this is the youngest team in the AFL at the moment ..... and fair to say we have few players with very few games under their belts. Whilst I’m disappointed with the performance, I think it is fair to say that many supporters have got ahead of themselves with expectations.
This only happens when the club try and gloss over where we're at. Are we using the same PR as "nothing to see here, no questions to answer" cricketers are using? Just tell it as it is. If we admit we're rebuilding or the off field dramas have happened (but hopefully have now been addressed) so be it. It will no longer be a secret story media hunger for. Otherwise fans pay the price = club pays the price. You can abuse critics all you like but they are 1/3 (at least) of supporter base.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This only happens when the club try and gloss over where we're at. Are we using the same PR as "nothing to see here, no questions to answer" cricketers are using? Just tell it as it is. If we admit we're rebuilding or the off field dramas have happened (but hopefully have now been addressed) so be it. It will no longer be a secret story media hunger for. Otherwise fans pay the price = club pays the price. You can abuse critics all you like but they are 1/3 (at least) of supporter base.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Its no secret that we are rebuilding. Look at the team we have fielded...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back