Game Day Rnd 4 - Carlton v North Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uh-huh.

More proof that one of the gorrilas escaped from a zoo, and got access to a keyboard. You're not even trying at this point mate. Buck up, it'll get better soon.

Eventually, you'll think of something to get me with. Eventually.

No im being serious....your a bully....now stop it...

Our seniors would be even more demoralised... bled for years at the club for nothing... now just “mature” bodies protecting the kids whilst watching others we have traded have some semblance of success.

Soapy don’t know what your nephew has been sold but I hope the club can assure us that we’re going somewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a way I can understand a little bit why players aren’t putting in the effort.

What’s the point of working hard to win the ball and create a chain of possession when you know for 100% someone will at some point in that chain kick it straight to an uncontested opposition player lol

Feel a bit sorry for Bolts. He can't turn this rubbish off like i have. And then again I blame him, those shithouse mic'd up videos during the week show our training has zero intensity & we are playing the same way. I think I'll make mic'd up my whipping boy for the year.

Our seniors would be even more demoralised... bled for years at the club for nothing... now just “mature” bodies protecting the kids whilst watching others we have traded have some semblance of success.

Soapy don’t know what your nephew has been sold but I hope the club can assure us that we’re going somewhere.
If he's smart he'll call his manager tomorrow and get out of the contract extension .

I wasn't expecting Dow to have much on an impact this year, he's a kid still.

But FFS his kicking has been some of the most dreadful kicking I've ever seen from a top 5 pick. WTF is wrong? That shot at goal went nowhere near even the behind post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back