Game Day Rnd 4 - Carlton v North Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

100 point loss to a team many thought would be the wooden spooners. No Murphy or Kennedy next week with Wetering and Jones in counselling for confidence issues. Can we get the University Blues to play for us next week?

This one is a debacle too far. Bolton has to take some responsibility. North are a bottom 3 side and killing us by ten goals and we are 100% non competitive.

We dont have to get personal with players or the club but it is dismal and at the heart of it is playing too many kidlets who arent ready.

Unfair on Dow and O Brien and unfair on us. They can only touch it 7/8 times and can only go at a low disposal efficiency. Obv it is not limited to just that, but thiose young guys plus SPS and fisher cannot stop opposition mids running the other way.

I said it at the end of last year. We are even younger than the last 2 years. Bolton and the coaching staff will find the balance. At the end of the year, we will be at ground zero. Absolutely frustrating, but getting games into the kids, is the right thing to do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we bring in Parkin to mentor Bolts? I’m sure SOS and McKay have him on their contacts list!
You don't get it.

MLG and SOS want bolts isolated.

That way they can cut him loose.

We've had one professional administator in 20 years and we sacked him for the work experience kid from Richmond.

I said it at the end of last year. We are even younger than the last 2 years. Bolton and the coaching staff will find the balance. At the end of the year, we will be at ground zero. Absolutely frustrating, but getting games into the kids, is the right thing to do
How about getting some experienced players that can actually play?

Some of these kids are having way too much asked of them.

You cannot just play a s**t load of kids and expect them to develop fine.

We are at a serious risk of doing a Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back