Power Pick Powell-Pepper

Remove this Banner Ad

You are very cocky. Do you want an Avatar bet on the upcoming Showdown?
Power win I will display your choice of avatar for two weeks.
Crows win you will display my choice of avatar for two weeks.

Hahahahaha!

Adelaide’s has started its 2018 SANFL campaign with a heavy defeat, going down to a strong Port Adelaide outfit by 95 points at Alberton Oval on Saturday afternoon.

The Magpies dominated proceedings after half-time, with 14 goals to two after the main break giving the home side a comfortable 19.14 (128) to 4.9 (33) victory.

State League Coach Ryan O'Keefe lamented his side's contested work across the ground, with the Crows losing the contested possession count (124-149) and clearances (24-40).

“We got beaten around the contest with the clearances, and that hurts, but we were beaten by a better side on the day,” he said.

Face the truth you port power pepper pigs : Sexual assault it was despite all your prevarications.
The legal definition is that the term sexual assault is a broad term describing all sexual offences …. includes such things as rape (lol port power know all about that one), aggravated sexual assault and Indecent assault (which) is touching another person's body in a sexual manner without their consent. For example, it can include ... inappropriate touching of a person's breasts, bottom or genitals.

FWIW if it had gone to court, the pig was gone beyond reasonable doubt under the evidence.

Kochhead & co should actually be thanking the AFL for protecting port power from themselves and for another successful swept under the carpet job.

The real victim, and the only victim, should be given a medal for the calm reasoned manner in which she has handled the matter.

You are very cocky. Do you want an Avatar bet on the upcoming Showdown?
Power win I will display your choice of avatar for two weeks.
Crows win you will display my choice of avatar for two weeks.
Hahahahaha!
So you don’t want to put your hand up.:eek: Gutless flog full of puff confirmed.:rolleyes:

Can you tell us about the whole beating a top 8 thing, that was pretty funny.

It sure was

651 days of laughter
How long since you’ve beaten a top 4 side since 656 days ago North were 8th and they’re 8th now

Anyway - nice try
Diverting from your comrades disgusting lack of respect for women.

With your disastrous fitness team having their way with your players are you going to have enough to field a team by the showdown?
Injury trolling now?

No wonder your club and supporters have been described as a dumpster fire

Face the truth you port power pepper pigs : Sexual assault it was despite all your prevarications.
The legal definition is that the term sexual assault is a broad term describing all sexual offences …. includes such things as rape (lol port power know all about that one), aggravated sexual assault and Indecent assault (which) is touching another person's body in a sexual manner without their consent. For example, it can include ... inappropriate touching of a person's breasts, bottom or genitals.

FWIW if it had gone to court, the pig was gone beyond reasonable doubt under the evidence.

Kochhead & co should actually be thanking the AFL for protecting port power from themselves and for another successful swept under the carpet job.

The real victim, and the only victim, should be given a medal for the calm reasoned manner in which she has handled the matter.

Excellent post

Unfortunate that this needs to be repeatedly pointed out to this band of festering rancid putrid teal misogynists and their players.

How a drunk idiot port player ( should say ANOTHER drink idiot port player) ends up the victim, is horrendous in this day and age.

Injury trolling now?

No wonder your club and supporters have been described as a dumpster fire

I'm not injury trolling, I'm trolling your under resourced and talentless "fitness" team that are inflicting masses of soft tissue injuries on your brave players.

What is a Matt Hass?

Of course...we not only have depth, we have Puffer beating depth.
Now answer my question D_flector.

Tell us about your amazing depth again!

Adelaide’s has started its 2018 SANFL campaign with a heavy defeat, going down to a strong Port Adelaide outfit by 95 points at Alberton Oval on Saturday afternoon.
The Magpies dominated proceedings after half-time, with 14 goals to two after the main break giving the home side a comfortable 19.14 (128) to 4.9 (33) victory.
State League Coach Ryan O'Keefe lamented his side's contested work across the ground, with the Crows losing the contested possession count (124-149) and clearances (24-40).
“We got beaten around the contest with the clearances, and that hurts, but we were beaten by a better side on the day,” he said.

Tell us about your amazing depth again!

Pfft, they clearly have amazing depth, look................ they're right at the bottom :$
2oyoSz9.jpg

I'm not injury trolling, I'm trolling your under resourced and talentless "fitness" team that are inflicting masses of soft tissue injuries on your brave players.

What is a Matt Hass?

And still going on the injury troll

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the Port v Glg game.
A 3 point win (with how many AFL level players that night?)
You were 1 kick away from being the team sitting directly above Adelaide.

But Port won........... right? Meanwhile you have more AFL listed players than 8 of the clubs sitting above you on the ladder

Just putting that result out there for some perspective.....

Again, one kick away from being in the same boat as the Crows team, including your last statement about who would be above you ;)

What is a Matt Hass?

He's a guy that doesn't command 800K per year, use it to further his own brand then disappear at the first opportunity, despite having achieved nothing during his tenure.

Just putting that result out there for some perspective.....

Again, one kick away from being in the same boat as the Crows team, including your last statement about who would be above you ;)

How about the perspective that you have a side of AFL listed players who can't get off the bottom of the ladder in a state league? And finished close to the bottom of the ladder last season.

How about the perspective that you have a side of AFL listed players who can't get off the bottom of the ladder in a state league? And finished close to the bottom of the ladder last season.

I was content with how last season finished up with Mattner's boys coming thru for another flag.

Only 1 good kick being the difference there too if you can recall.

You know if it had gone to court he was gone ... really based on what bro or are you just swinging it around in here to feel good?

Seems bizarre that after all the attention this has had and what’s been said, that if there was evidence that would hold up in court he wouldn’t be charged...

You seemly highly likely to be a moron go find your tinfoil hat and put it on

Last edited:
I was content with how last season finished up with Mattner's boys coming thru for another flag.

Only 1 good kick being the difference there too if you can recall.

So you're happy for your side to be s**t as long as Port loses a Grand Final? How pathetically typical of a Crows flog, further re-enforced by the fact subaru ran in to like it :$

So you're happy for your side to be s**t as long as Port loses a Grand Final? How pathetically typical of a Crows flog, further re-enforced by the fact subaru ran in to like it :$

Predictable reply.

Been watching Mattner's progress since before he was a Crow so its been great seeing him coach successfully.
So yeah, content, absolutely.

I'm a Bays supporter.
Having the Crows in the comp now will never change that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back