Port Power at Adelaide Oval home crowd watch: 2018 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

How embarrassing when your own board doesn't want you posting there lol

Unlike you / I call out cringeworthy wherever I see it!
They want to act like you lot with your Lost Faith in Hinkley thread , they can knock themselves out!

#wewantanswers = cringeworthy

Meanwhile
Here you lot go again
7F5DEBAA-B4AB-4E76-BF5B-7A5FADA03A78.jpeg

One of you said stinking flogs was it ?

Last edited:
Takes a fatty to know a fatty.
Racist

I’d be reckoning your next racist drunken rant isn’t that far away ....
Or was it you that took out your frustrations on the demon supporter?

Unlike you / I call out cringeworthy wherever I see it!
They want to act like you lot with your Lost Faith in Hinkley thread , they can knock themselves out!

#wewantanswers = cringeworthy

Meanwhile
Here you lot go again
View attachment 517066

One of you said stinking flogs was it ?
Any proof? why did security "block it out" ?

Are you the AFL Shouter subi? all over it like a pig in s**t as usual

@DeeArmy

Not surprised you choose to shoot the messenger! Someone you know maybe

Feral scum

Learn how to tag you cretin.

Feral scum if it actually happened yea! "security just blocked it" is the red flag though

Was it reported to Police? why isn't Smithson rolling out from behind bins at Alberton?

Feral scum

Racist

I’d be reckoning your next racist drunken rant isn’t that far away ....
Or was it you that took out your frustrations on the demon supporter?
No one likes you Suby. Go somewhere else. Like a library or somewhere no one will hear your thoughts.

No one likes you Suby. Go somewhere else. Like a library or somewhere no one will hear your thoughts.

But I don’t care!
Got my share of likes - been here for 40000 posts !

I seriously DGAF
Whereas .... you and your teal comrades quote me endlessly. You’ve done nothing but since you ventured over here now youre winning a few games ....
Even those I put on ignore , make up new aliases just to get my attention!

The racist flog posting in here has had 9.
And nearly every first post for each account is to me until he has a drunken racist outburst and the big gets banned. I’ll worry when the adelaide posters I disagree with start something like this

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-in-permanent-bans-now.1150660/#post-47576543

So until then - you don’t want me to own your arse every second post maybe you need to put me on ignore

Heat kitchen flogs
Oh
And sort out your s**t supporters who can’t behave at the footy

Scum filth

But I don’t care!
Got my share of likes - been here for 40000 posts !

I seriously DGAF
Whereas .... you and your teal comrades quote me endlessly. You’ve done nothing but since you ventured over here now youre winning a few games ....
Even those I put on ignore , make up new aliases just to get my attention!

The racist flog posting in here has had 9.
And nearly every first post for each account is to me until he has a drunken racist outburst and the big gets banned. I’ll worry when the adelaide posters I disagree with start something like this

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-in-permanent-bans-now.1150660/#post-47576543

So until then - you don’t want me to own your arse every second post maybe you need to put me on ignore

Heat kitchen flogs
Oh
And sort out your s**t supporters who can’t behave at the footy

Scum filth
rock (2).gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Found that scum yet ???

Can't be that hard surely ?

Well I don't .. have her on ignore ... maybe all Port posters should do the same ... then you wont have to read any of her crap ... its that simple :thumbsu:
I've got my fair share on ignore, Bigfooty is so much more pleasant... You'd be amazed at how much better the rest of the Adelaide fans look when you get rid of the trash few.

I've got my fair share on ignore, Bigfooty is so much more pleasant... You'd be amazed at how much better the rest of the Adelaide fans look when you get rid of the trash few.
#sobrave

Likes to post in the Bay and s**t post about Adelaide. Puts Adelaide posters on ignore so he doesn't have to read s**t posts o_O

#sobrave

Likes to post in the Bay and s**t post about Adelaide. Puts Adelaide posters on ignore so he doesn't have to read s**t posts o_O
Becareful Suby, you are 1 s**t post away from the privilege

Remove this Banner Ad

Back