Injury My Mental Health

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Templar
How are you today, hoping you are lots better and the win yesterday helped to cheer things up for you.
Lefty

That's the diagnosis on my hand.

Just read it for the first time today.

I can't read medical stuff but it seems like I didn't do too much damage., !?

Attachments

• DSC_0688.JPG
    DSC_0688.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 82
That's the diagnosis on my hand.

Just read it for the first time today.

I can't read medical stuff but it seems like I didn't do too much damage., !?
Basically what they're saying is you hurt your hand and you'll be fine 'cause you're a fighter.

I've never before appreciated the smell of post-adolescent musk and garbage in my life until now.

So good to be back home

I'll get back to y'all properly when my right hand heals

Thanks for all the love and support
Even you Kappa

Xoxoxo, (minimal homo)

I've never before appreciated the smell of post-adolescent musk and garbage in my life until now.

So good to be back home

Even you Kappa

Xoxoxo, (minimal homo)

Good luck mate. Stay safe. Stay well. Do what works for you. Careful who you trust and find your own way in the world. All the best.

So good to be back home

Even you Kappa

Xoxoxo, (minimal homo)
Get back to us when your hand heals! That could be many weeks away. Glad you're out. Enjoy the aroma of your home and body.

Get back to us when your hand heals! That could be many weeks away. Glad you're out. Enjoy the aroma of your home and body.

Monday apparently.

Appointment with plastics at St Vincent's at 10am Monday.

They did say the cast wouldn't be on long.

So obviously they're taking it off Monday???!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Monday apparently.

Appointment with plastics at St Vincent's at 10am Monday.

They did say the cast wouldn't be on long.

So obviously they're taking it off Monday???!
Unless they mistake you for a Collingwood player in which case you might be wearing the cast for months.

So good to be back home

Even you Kappa

Xoxoxo, (minimal homo)

Hey, whats with this minimal homo?

:p

Monday:
10am plastics clinic at St Vincent's
1pm: psychologist
4pm: soccer training starts back up for the first time so I won't have missed anything. I'm gonna give it a go!

Cert 4 in IT starts in 2 weeks.
Just put my expression of interest in

Everything is falling into place weirdly smoothly. It's like it's all meant to happen!

Monday:
10am plastics clinic at St Vincent's
1pm: psychologist
4pm: soccer training starts back up for the first time so I won't have missed anything. I'm gonna give it a go!

Cert 4 in IT starts in 2 weeks.
Just put my expression of interest in

Everything is falling into place weirdly smoothly. It's like it's all meant to happen!
I didn't realise you were a soccer player, Temploar!

Melbourne polytechnic so yes basically tafe

Okay. I have Done Cert 2,4 and Diploma in IT at Tafe. The only Passed Cert 2 as I found Programming and Networking very Confusing and I also have Poor Eye/Hand Coordination that did not help with Small Parts on the Computer

Okay. I have Done Cert 2,4 and Diploma in IT at Tafe. The only Passed Cert 2 as I found Programming and Networking very Confusing and I also have Poor Eye/Hand Coordination that did not help with Small Parts on the Computer

We are the same with the small parts. But you get better with practice mate. I've built computers before.

The course starts on Tuesday. I just hope my hand is at least at 80% by then. Trying to stay positive.

I've done the cert 2 in computer assembly and repair. Piss easy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back