Official Team Thread Gold City Royals Season 26 - No matter our position on the ladder, you're all beneath us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello sunshine

Actually can sunshine give us the warm welcome. Bloody cold here
Mate it’s minus 2 where I am and my bloody heater in the Barbie bus ain’t coping

Mate it’s minus 2 where I am and my bloody heater in the Barbie bus ain’t coping

Welcome aboard the #eco bus brother.

Pick a number between zero and infinity and it's on your jumper.

Hello 3121 premiers and fellow Royals. I would like to offer and official welcome from the Sweet FA's official wagering partner for Season 26, QrownBet.

We have released our odds for where you think your team will finish at the end of the year, as well as the head to head markets for round 1. If anyone is interested in placing a few cheeky bucks on something, just start a PM with kdavva74 and myself or tags us in your post anywhere on the SFA board. As a starting offer, everyone will be given $5000 to wager on whatever they want. If you are looking at individual odds for things like possessions/goals in a game, margin over/under, end of season awards (MM, All SFA, etc) just let us know and we will be able to provide individual markets for you.

Thank you all and happy gambling!

TEAM MARKETS HERE
ROUND 1 H2H HERE

Anything except 14...

Die East Side Budgie

VelvetyUnselfishHarborporpoise-max-1mb.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back